Willing to host

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

lighting

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
scarborough
i am willing to host a server add me to msn [email protected] if u want me these r my spec

512 ddr
2mg line
5 pc (all with mir on)
i can host 24/7 i reboot at 9am then 10pm at night

i hosted 12 server all when't down

labtec

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2003
can u host mine plz i need u i havnt been able to put my server up plz can u host my server i really need u as my host plz contact me at

Last edited:

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
after talking to him, i dont think he is trust worthy, he said he hosted 12 servers, when i talked 2 him he said he only hosted 1.

when i asked for refernces he gave me a msn, i added him after around 10-15 mins the guy logged on, i talked to him and then once i said thanks to the host referce he logged off straight away.

this is just my thoughts about him i might be wrong, just be careful to whom you give your files out to.

SpiritWalker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
Don't even come near this guy with a stick lolz... I was askin about his past servers man comes out with cubeserver then i go why it shut down and he goes real mir shut it down comes out with some "[email protected]" i said lolz dats a fake address and he loggs off...