Windows 7 32bit Ultimate / GT 130M Error!

Join Discord

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
I bought a Laptop about 2 weeks ago its a Acer 5739G, i installed windows 7 ultimate 32 bit after i got it and Installed The NVidia GT 130M (Notebook Gfx Card ) the right 1 Windows 7 32.. and my Laptop is crashing all the time everytime i get on my laptop its crashing like 5-20mins all the time and when i disable the graphics drivers so i get the Standand VGA Display driver nothing is wrong with the laptop i be on it for hours and go on internet play songs movies ect and there is no crashes.. so it is definatly something wrong with the NVidia drivers, it mostly happens when like most times i go on the internet watch a video clip or play a song and also when it crashes it makes a weird audio noise aswell first i thought it would be the sound drivers but its not. i really want to get this Fixed for my laptop and card to work fine and even at Startup it crashes.
Please if u can help me or any suggestions post back or add me on msn

Calum_01"hotmail.com - i Would appreciate it very much thanks!

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
i have downloaded all these before and my laptop still crashes and stuff my mate told me he fixed his he rang up Acer and asked for windows 7 drivers and they said go on Nvidia he said they dont work and they emailed him the right ones that worked :L add me on MSN mate [email protected] please
and it is Defo GT 130M

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Go to N Vidia website and use thier auto driver detector, Worked a charm for me.