Windows live password wrong?!

Join Discord

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Hey im abit annoyed at the moment as some how without giving any details to anyone my msn password has been changed im not really bothered about my msn account its just that e-mail is linked to my x box live so iv got abit of a problem here, I didnt link another e-mail to my msn details to reset my password, i made my msn address about 7 years ago so cant remember what my secret question was either. Im debating phoning them but without any of the above details do i even have a leg to stand on?

Any help appricated.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Your credit card linked to your Xbox Live account? Or know some sort of details for that?

If you ring them up you might be able to change the E-mail that's connected to your XBL account.

kyndigs

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Feb 19, 2009
Reading, UK
If you can provide information on say last 3 emails recieved before it was compromised etc you do.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I think i may have been drunk and changed it by mistake and totaly forgot what i changed it to i cant even remember if i did change it!!

My cards not linked to my x box live account either, there doesnt seem to be much hotmail support avalible to me either.

Anyone know who i can e-mail about this i think i can remember the last few e-mails minus the spam ones.

i also take it there is no such program to hack my password back?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Really? saying what and when? iv not had it for about 2 days now!!

Doaky

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 12, 2010
Your msn is signed in now and i've messaged it again but they're not replying

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I just added it on my second msn account hmm. This takes the piss iv not given out my details to anyone. Just got a reply saying its a hacker hmm LUSH! ffs

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
LOL this arab wants me to do a webcam show with my girlfriend to get my msn account back.... im now about to seek legal advice and take screen shots of this convo anyone got any suggestions at all? Apart from the webcam show.

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
when this happened to me, when i couldnt remember my secret question, the msn people emailed me a few questions to answer (to another email address) and then I got my account back,

I can suggest you click on forgot password and try and see what the question is and try to remember etc.

it normally asks for postcode, so make sure you type in the postcode you did when you made it (incase youve moved house etc it will be different)

Doaky

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 12, 2010
He asked me to put my webcam on whoever it was, i thought it was you taking the piss.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
He claims to be some arab from the middle east iv threatened legal action ect no joy lol, not sure where to go with this now! I even asked for a exported contact list but still had no luck there.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Ok be my guest in finding a contact number for the free hotmail service.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I have already done thus with no reply, idiot. Why shouldnt i seek legal advice even if its a free service? my details should have been protected via the DPA! i also pay for the xbox live service so technically im a paying customer. Plus the fact my hotmail is linked to alot of other things which luckily have not been hacked.

Anyone else want to have thier 10 pence worth? Jeesus some people on this forum..