• Images11.JPG
    Images11.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 158

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Yeh i was looking for some mini white wings to fit in that spot earlyer.

Maybe someone could do some nice wings and import them to the Items?

Starwind

lol maybe i should explain, the wings are on the played, but there is no item whatsoever in the candle slot. The person who acheived this (name edited out so he doesnt get spammed) has managed to remove the wings item for the slot, but keep the wings on the player, (not sure how he did it but we are trying to replicate it). He has also managed to then place a normal candle into the Slot and the wings still remained.

More developments will be posted on www.atomicide.com as they happen.

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
get this mysterious person to place another object in the candle slot and post a picture displaying its name and dura, Only then will i believe it

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
blood your sigi is 2 tall. plz change it.

Danny-B-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 16, 2004
When i tried the Wings i could just start the game up put the candle in the slot bu nothing would appear so i logged out then back in and the wings were there.

so if i then take the candle back out the slot the wings remain in place and i can use a "real" candle instead.

if you log out after taking the wings candle out then the wings will not appear when you log back in.

so i guess the "un-named" has done the same.

Danny-B-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 16, 2004
Heres a couple of screenshots i done 2 mins ago but i dont think this is anything anyone else has'nt done before:bedzz:

Attachments

• Images01.JPG
    Images01.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 77
  • Images02.JPG
    Images02.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 54

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
i had this, if u put wings with the candle in observer it will stick and u can use torch, but as soon as u take of observer and put dif wing or candle on it will dissapear.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Afaik Other players will not be able to see your wings They seem to act strange sometimes with you being able to see it but others not being able to unless you relog or take em off and back on

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
as for the pic on the top he is just in observer mode and the wings hove not refrashed (easy done)

what milo said is true the wings act funny if a player takes them off then back on everyone on screen will see them for about 5 mins.

but if I log on and there are 5 or so players on screen with wings in slot i will not be able to see the wings on them untill they refresh them

its abit hard to explain you just have to see it
BH

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
it doesnt work like that its a bug with some of the clients they appear to keep the wings on till they relog, dunno what client it happens on but mine works fines. also yes there is a away to make wings come on when you put armour on you add them to the armour files like in 1.4 wils prob is you dont get real effects.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
jesus i said this and you lot make out that i aint even here or said owt jezz

i had this, if u put wings with the candle in observer it will stick and u can use torch, but as soon as u take of observer and put dif wing or candle on it will dissapear.