Woool Client Source Code

Join Discord

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Think he means the U2 engine as it's the only engine that uses py, still never confirmed if it's official and the source code and has never been released, but if anyone can get hold of it, then it would be a nice release.

2006 C++ source code is a emulator, DSM used this back in the day.
I thought he was talking about that official leak from 2005/2006 which had the delphi rungate source, NewGs executable and npc scripts that were in python.

Reactions: 84785238

network

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 5, 2024
Some confusion if this source code is incomplete, Me and 1PKRyan worked on it a little bit to get working with the delphi server and had no problem, we never really went deep with it as it really needs a completely new server imo, not worth using the current delphi version we have availble.

The server side was never leaked for anyone wanting to know either.

View attachment 33759

View attachment 33760

View attachment 33761
Can the server you used when debugging this source code be released?

network

LOMCN Rookie
Feb 5, 2024
是的就是这个,一个hack给我了。当时就被我公开群发了
Why can’t I enter the game using the supporting server? Can you provide me with a server that can enter the game? Thank you very much.

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Why can’t I enter the game using the supporting server? Can you provide me with a server that can enter the game? Thank you very much.
No server or server source exists for this client source as far as we know. It's purely for development use only.