WoooL Developers (Join Here)

Join Discord

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Well theres been talk about this and nothing else has progressed so i thought id try and help it along abit.

As you may know i was running the first SQL WoooL Server. I then took it offline to develop on it even more instead of having people complaining while it was online.

Now instead i see there can be a community for woool it just needs to happen.

So heres what i offer. Im offer to any one whos intrested to join the team aslong as they contribute towards it.

I have started releasing files but only basic things such as items and so on which i have translated. Since im not running a server any more nothing will be held back.

If intrested developing woool take youself over to the development forum over at Koumei. All developments will be posted here aswell but i dont see this forum (no offense) fit to start a big development as it already runs mir and it seems the mod here has decided to leave or stop working.

For those who just want help and downloads can also go over.

Koumei Development

Link has been approved.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
I dont have the time to start this developement nor run it, but if you make me part of the team i will help as i have good experience with woool as you know.

I will also once part of the team release a set of translated server files ready to run.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Sure thing,we need as many people to contribute towards it so anything will help, as you currently run a server i know you have some experiance with the files and features.