Woool files ?

Join Discord

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Is it worth starting to use the files to bring a server up ?

I would say YES, Woool is far to small, mainly because there only 1 server out in EUROPE! (Think). More servers = Biggier Community will surly come. I dont understand how MIR is Big but Wool is not =S. Its the same but better, Maybe people get put off by all the bugs ect.. But am sure with the right people can fix these bugs and bring wool to life :middle: .

I say go for it.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
I would say YES, Woool is far to small, mainly because there only 1 server out in EUROPE! (Think). More servers = Biggier Community will surly come. I dont understand how MIR is Big but Wool is not =S. Its the same but better, Maybe people get put off by all the bugs ect.. But am sure with the right people can fix these bugs and bring wool to life :middle: .

I say go for it.

I dident really like the look & feel of woool but now iv been playing for a few week's i like it a lot.

Me & a m8 are busy with Infinity 2.3 (Yes anther mir server lol) but after my Mir server is up i think ill look in to woool files & maybe work on a server as long as the bug arnt anything big & i can solve.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
I dident really like the look & feel of woool but now iv been playing for a few week's i like it a lot.

Me & a m8 are busy with Infinity 2.3 (Yes anther mir server lol) but after my Mir server is up i think ill look in to woool files & maybe work on a server as long as the bug arnt anything big & i can solve.

Woool Server files are very very buggy, but good luck in fixing these :fart:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Woool Server files are very very buggy, but good luck in fixing these :fart:

Not true.. Yes the files on lomcn are extremely buggy but remember your using ancient files. Theres far better files out there.

Woool's main problem is that theres only one english interface and its branded to hell..

Nelly™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2006
not the interface its the problem its the sql editor and only 2 ppl have it,none of them willing to hand it out tho :((

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
I think they're should be more Woool server files, coz woool is a fab game to play but we need more servers online, it would be great for some people to help us tho, like people who allready have they're own woool server:bounce:

Nelly™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2006
The only ppl that have a woool private server are
Mick-best 1 arround
Xuine-had a wool server but closed it(was preety good acctually)
NickakaVexus-1st woool out.but he cba whit it nemore
and theres another 1 but its not in english its in polish and only polish ppl playing(polland i mean)

~Zerberoz~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2006
Mick will not give out the SGL or sell it becuase he knows that woool will get soo much biggier and he will lose his server very quick.

This is making the Woool community very poor and i think its better then Mir, But people don't take notice becuase its all in chinese.

Many people have servers, including my self.. But whats the point in bringing it out without the SGL? Someone gets that then Woool will be the new MMORPG to play.

~Zerberoz~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2006
Forget about making a woool server cos mick as the best woool server out and probly the ever will be, he always adding new gear, and forget what i said before the are alot more people starting to play you should give it a try it a good laugh =)

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
While an editor would be nice a non branded fully english client would allow woool to progress and grow a lot faster community wise.

I am prepared to make an interface not as heavily branded with only one mention of DSM on it and also branded to match any server you wish to put online (PROPER) ones.

In exchange all I would like is any interesting scripts/additions you may have.

~Zerberoz~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2006
I am prepared to make an interface not as heavily branded with only one mention of DSM on it and also branded to match any server you wish to put online (PROPER) ones.

What about selling the sgl editor, Probbly alot more then you brought it for.. Then woool mite get a community.

I know you said, you car't because the person you got it off said don't give it out.. well its yours now and can do what you like.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

I have no interest in running my own server (Although I do occasionally play DSM)

I can provide you with the latest Woool files if your interested no catches involved in return I would like to see an unbranded interface but its not a requirement. An interface with your names mentioned on the first screen that the client loads up would be perfectly fine provided the rest of the interface is clean

PM me your msn and we can talk there

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
What about selling the sgl editor, Probbly alot more then you brought it for.. Then woool mite get a community.

I know you said, you car't because the person you got it off said don't give it out.. well its yours now and can do what you like.

I am a man of my word and i will not renegade on a deal

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
I have no interest in running my own server (Although I do occasionally play DSM)

I can provide you with the latest Woool files if your interested no catches involved in return I would like to see an unbranded interface but its not a requirement. An interface with your names mentioned on the first screen that the client loads up would be perfectly fine provided the rest of the interface is clean

PM me your msn and we can talk there

I have sent you a pm mate

~Zerberoz~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 9, 2006
:agree:

Sry but you are wrong, sgl editor is not for sale.

I really don't understand why? It will make the woool communty much bigger!, With more people working on woool, then more bug's would be looked at much better.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
i agree with zerberoz get some more servers up come on, DSM is good n all but mick has been a bit erm childish with his GMing i think and banning people for no reason.

I think we need a good look into woool as a team we can make the first european woool server fix the bugs while its in beta get it hosted by a fast game server company and can maybe even charge for it if we buy the files properly...