Great job ameno :)
looking forward to this
hope a good woool server will be launched :thumbup2:

/ser

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Run the server and post the log. (mir200/log/) post everything what is in there in your post, make sure you got prc installed.

There is no chance on earth that this is a free working engine. The only free engines you can get these days is 1.930 if your lucky 1.950. But if whats it face above says you can import and export like that then maybe il ask a few people for 1.960 engine which is were the majour update to woool happend, no chance getting 1.970+ one tho.

Restrictions:

MAX 38 players only.
30 Days free trial.
Features disabled (Not going to notice this one)

Look out for these.

Hows the laucher for these files? we all know thatlaunchers have virus, even mir but woool has some very very bad virus's if you got it from a simple download. check it.

Il take a look at the files myself in the morning, been a while since i played with woool, last time i checked, woool was going down so maybe the files are being released for free but doubt it :P.

Last edited:

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Shame !!

I have the server up and running.

Unregistered version limited to 10 people...

Nothing new there, like sanity said they dont release free versions.

The current A.F.T three generation of engines are the test patterns, after has not registered the version limit political line population 10 person of engine registrations please below the machine code duplication, issue QQ: 510116116 machine codes: BUEX04UFF2DEA1T2ACPEXGENIUUPRT3G

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Shame !!

I have the server up and running.

Unregistered version limited to 10 people...

Nothing new there, like sanity said they dont release free versions.

The current A.F.T three generation of engines are the test patterns, after has not registered the version limit political line population 10 person of engine registrations please below the machine code duplication, issue QQ: 510116116 machine codes: BUEX04UFF2DEA1T2ACPEXGENIUUPRT3G

Well i never really tried to get a engine 1.960+ before because of the sgl editor issiue, but if what the guy above says is true and you can import and export then maybe i can get my hands on one, i only ever asked for 1.955 before and they handed it over no problem (Because i helped a few on another game), plus its been a while now so 1.960 is pretty old but for us it would be fantastic, il get on QQ and see what i can get my hands on.

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
how can i check if files have limitations? there are some older versions (1.9609, 1.9752) described as
This version of the fate of the network produced by the producer of mood in this version can be opened area, the engine without any restrictions, the fate of the engine free of charge from this release
and it would be nice to be sure that it's true

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
i agree that with the server files something must be wrong, cause i also think it is impossible to get newest files for free. but i disagree with the 1.96+ statement cause i have nearly a year 1.9609 files and i know the run and have no restricted. the only reason why i not work on it was ever the sgl editor

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
Unpacking the engine and an sgl editor is a priority for any version files.

when i get the time i will try the sgl and photoshop fix.

thx for trying, new server files help me anyway with newer script features or to help fix broken ones.

howie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 7, 2003
UK
how can i check if files have limitations? there are some older versions (1.9609, 1.9752) described as and it would be nice to be sure that it's true

you need to launch the server and look at the finished loaded exgine window or logs

simply translate the last few lines.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
When it says its free it means its free to test before buy, most of the time you can only use 127.0.0.1 so its impossible to open to public.

How many times do i have to say this lol, i worked on woool since 1.9.02, and i find it hard to belive that you have a 1.960 registered engine Amenovis, Chinese are still selling versions 1.933. They are restricted in some kind of way, you just don't know were to look.

Amyway, been on QQ and i spoke to a few people and they only version they can get to me is 1.955 which i already have, waiting for someone eles to come online but not looking good, like a said 1.960 was a big update and i cant see the engine being released for free until next year.

Last edited:

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
old mir3 server versions are still being sold as well although they have been cracked/released somewhere else. if someone gives to internet something like
1.960 unlimited commercial version of World of Legend.
or
1.9609 connections off the real stand-alone World of Legend
, there are no viruses in it and it's a lie, what is the purpose of doing things like that?

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
the 1.9609 version i have is from a vietnam crack forum same like lomcn.... only for chinese games and i have seen running server with 100+ user on it and it was this server files i got from there. also i had found nowhere in the files any commercial offense like my QQ is 00000000 to get all buy here or something like that. self a url was not to find in it. anyways i will ask also my contacts from qq and see what they tell me

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
the 1.9609 version i have is from a vietnam crack forum same like lomcn.... only for chinese games and i have seen running server with 100+ user on it and it was this server files i got from there. also i had found nowhere in the files any commercial offense like my QQ is 00000000 to get all buy here or something like that. self a url was not to find in it. anyways i will ask also my contacts from qq and see what they tell me

So there is a vietnam 1.960 woool server with a 100+ user count? Please provide link to this.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Great job ameno :)
looking forward to this
hope a good woool server will be launched :thumbup2:

/ser

Ye would like to see a decent wool server up regardless of the version :)

could some one upload the client launcher plz?

/Trixta

Omikkk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
Poland
just found that a.f.t.engine.exe can be cracked. 1.9792 isn't cracked yet, but previous is (1.9783). in the pack there is tutorial
17855842.jpg

post it?

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh i can not crack if someone can feel free lol i would be happy to get it also if its cracked rofl

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh it looks simpel the question is must i do it each time i start engine or only one time anyways what you posted the last time was pure gold rly i love you guy lol i am happy married but rly i love you :P

Last edited: