Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Update: HUM_INFO_UpDate
Code:
USE [CHERODB]
GO
/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[HUM_INFO_UpDate]    Script Date: 05/14/2014 23:17:30 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS OFF
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF
GO
ALTER PROCEDURE [dbo].[HUM_INFO_UpDate]
    @ACCOUNT   varchar(15) ,
    @NAME  varchar(15) ,
@YSMaster varchar(15),
    @Hair tinyint ,
    @Sex tinyint ,
    @Job tinyint ,
             @wCurX smallint,
             @wCurY smallint,
             @nGold int,
             @nlevel  smallint,
              @dir tinyint ,
@wTRJJ  smallint ,
@wTRFL tinyint ,
             @BinaryData binary(1647)

AS

update D_HUM_INFO set ACCOUNT=@ACCOUNT,Name=@Name,YsMaster=@ysmaster,hair=@hair,sex=@sex,job=@job,Dir=@Dir,wCurX=@wCurx,wCurY=@wCurY,Gold=@nGold,
      nlevel=@nLevel,wTRJJ=@wTRJJ,wTRFL=@wTRFL,BinaryData=@BinaryData,UpDateTime=GetDate() where Name=@Name

Delete D_HUM_ITEM   where charid=@Name

RETURN(0)

Engine and DBserver update.

Download Update

Update will stop human magic database from adding new data every login.

Reactions: ervinzed

NightDance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2013
SHANDA has blocked 2 maic skills from 1.7.It is still in client.but most private servers do not know that.All the two skill are Metamorphosis!

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
How stable is these files atm??? I really like woool but i had the impression that we neva had good files!! prob im wrong!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
How stable is these files atm??? I really like woool but i had the impression that we neva had good files!! prob im wrong!

Nothing wrong with the files, pretty much covers all the basics in the last release, just the client you need to work on, only few translations need to do client also.
All in all if you wanted you could get it done within a couple of weeks.

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
welcome back snaty what clinet need for this file ? I mean what versios support

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
welcome back snaty what clinet need for this file ? I mean what versios support

It will support anything above 1.960, also 2.0 but not everything is coded for new class. Client on first post you can use, it's the last 1.9 version client.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
1, I had to search up for "SQL Server 2008 Management Studio Express" guide in YouTube because the link on first post doesn't direct me to the correct page.

2, What's the "Server Type, DataBase(Location) & Login details (Is the ID/PW SA?)

That's all my problems with "Database". Your link didn't download "SQL Management Studio" so I searched this up.

-Ash

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Download:
Red: 32bit
Blue: 64bit
SQL 2008
2iu59va.png

Scroll down the list and download SQL Management Studio.
hv80p0.png

Installing SQL 2008 R2

npkq6r.png

Accept License Terms.

27y5moj.png

You can leave the next part default or you can give it any name you wish, it will be the name of your SQL server instance name and is used in the server files
Code:
DataServer=[COLOR=#ff0000][B]DAZZ-PC\SQLEXPRESS[/B][/COLOR]
DataBase=CHERODB
DataAccount=sa
DataPassWord=woool
SQLEXPRESS is default.
2e4vg9e.png

wl6qb.png

Select mixed mode and enter a password.
2lj3ret.png

Click Next on next screen and should start installing.

Install SQL Management Studio is pretty much exactly the same process, you should see it in the features list when you get to that point, if you don't then it's something to do with other sql installations and i can't exactly remember how to solve that problem, happend to me once but can't remember how i fixed it.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Anything updated?

What needs adding or fixing? I have added and fixed everything i know, am sure you know more and if there something that needs adding then let me know, and explain how it works if possible, would be great.
Last work was on 2.0 version, disabled Auto hunt from the client and made quests descriptions show on tracker, added messages when Deamon (Goblin) combo skills activate.

You might be able to help me with something, The 1.988 client, is there a bug with Login? like skills/npc's minimaps not appearing when you enter game? seems only to happen on that client. I been told it's a bug with the client, but i want to make sure it isn't my Engine, can't see anything that would cause this my end anyway.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Is there a way to change the Interface size? Your Inventory and Character screen looks too big (FIXED)

-Ash

Edit: I've forgotten how to see the ALT codes as Chinese text. I know I need to download Chinese some't then change it to that but forgotten how to >_<.

Edit2: I've got a working Woool server up if anyone interested (IP:86.134.244.144) I'm not sure how "Dedicated" my computer is but you're welcome to come and Play/Talk about Woool.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9s579c4pka2tof5/RunGate.rar

Rungate Update.

I need someone to try and use Speed hack, ones that work for Mir, and let know the result, by default it will kick the player when it goes past the speed of which you are trying to adjust, i didn't code this and am questioning a certain part of the coding and that is the checks, it will check a number of times before considering if the player is cheating, the checks is set to 20.

Make sure you run 3 RunGates.

NightDance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2013
What needs adding or fixing? I have added and fixed everything i know, am sure you know more and if there something that needs adding then let me know, and explain how it works if possible, would be great.Last work was on 2.0 version, disabled Auto hunt from the client and made quests descriptions show on tracker, added messages when Deamon (Goblin) combo skills activate.You might be able to help me with something, The 1.988 client, is there a bug with Login? like skills/npc's minimaps not appearing when you enter game? seems only to happen on that client. I been told it's a bug with the client, but i want to make sure it isn't my Engine, can't see anything that would cause this my end anyway.
I heard nothing wrong with 1.988 client in china region.Because CT's life is short in china.AS u know,most users use A.F.T2&3&4 Rainbow 3 Engine,someone uses PiaoYi DIY engine.The reason of CT Engine death in china is Login program does not support it later.I do not know if u r good at program cracking.I have an SHANDA offcial engine and the complete server,but the engine need network authentication,it was 1.960's standard server of shanda,coded via C++ and the script is python for the game.Now i have no enough time to check your CT engine,becasue my home's network was suspended,need a few days to resume.BTW,i really like vintage version,like 1.7-1.9.I do not know if your CT support that.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I heard nothing wrong with 1.988 client in china region.Because CT's life is short in china.AS u know,most users use A.F.T2&3&4 Rainbow 3 Engine,someone uses PiaoYi DIY engine.The reason of CT Engine death in china is Login program does not support it later.I do not know if u r good at program cracking.I have an SHANDA offcial engine and the complete server,but the engine need network authentication,it was 1.960's standard server of shanda,coded via C++ and the script is python for the game.Now i have no enough time to check your CT engine,becasue my home's network was suspended,need a few days to resume.BTW,i really like vintage version,like 1.7-1.9.I do not know if your CT support that.

No the CT Engine dose not support anything below 1.960, but we have a source already that can support those lower version but the problem is we don't have a full client, i personally enjoyed 1.930 but we cannot find that client anywhere, we have 1.9.0.0 client but it's woool.dat.update file is a problem with disconnecting.

I have been working on 2.0 in the past months, managed to get the 2.0.0.0 Beta client were the Auto Hunt was not yet released, currently trying to find a way of blocking Deamon from being created as am not a fan of this new class, Madman engine supports this so i know it's possible, also some 2.0 features are already coded, tasks descriptions display now on the tracker, but still need to code in a new script function PRIZEINFO.

binq4x.jpg

If you can find us a old client 1.7 to 1.930 then i will update and fix the other source.

Last edited:

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012

Hello Sanity i just started to download the new server files and i will give it a try when i have time but can you please post a change log about the new server files?
Also i see you managed to make an english client it is 100% translated?

I just want to say i appreciate your work and i wish you good luck forward!

Edit2: I've got a working Woool server up if anyone interested (IP:86.134.244.144) I'm not sure how "Dedicated" my computer is but you're welcome to come and Play/Talk about Woool.

Your server is Offline?

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
View attachment 15083
yep,i have many old clients,but i do not know how to transfer it.

Hmm some clients there i would really like to test lol, any chance you could upload 1.970? or even 1.960?

@OxxpqxxO

A lot of fix's were in that release, can't remember what but i would only reupload a full set if it was the case.
The client isn't 100%, some parts still need doing.

Last edited:

NightDance

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2013
Hmm some clients there i would really like to test lol, any chance you could upload 1.970? or even 1.960?

@OxxpqxxO

A lot of fix's were in that release, can't remember what but i would only reupload a full set if it was the case.
The client isn't 100%, some parts still need doing.
:confused-new:i just uploaded 1.931and 1.932,then i saw u need 1.960&1970.....................
ok,i will upload 1.96 and 1.97 ,i wanna CT can support 1.7 to 1.8 client

---------- Post Merged at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:06 AM ----------

http://woool.de/woool/woool_1960_full_20080821.exe

http://woool.de/woool/Woool_1960_Full_20080922.exe

http://woool.de/woool/Woool_1970_Full_20090401.exe