Word up thy bretheren!

TakeAce

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 24, 2007
hey folks!!

how's everyone doin? not played mir in freekin ages so i thought i'd come back and give it another go. kinda had the urge ... mhmm.

so whats new? think the last time i played ... ever ... was about a year and a bit a go. but first started what seems like donkeys years ago, back in the days of Turok server ... twas fun. anywhooo, just thought i'd say hi and see how much things have changed.

:)

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
Nowadays you no longer have to sit at a computer and play, you press F4 whilst ingame and you actually become your character and live forever in the epic battle which is the Legend of Mir.

Welcome back.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol.

idk whats changed but i do know this is in the wrong forum XD

WB tho

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
im gonna answer on this thread because i feel like it. mirs advanced and is stilll way behind other mmorpg games. but you have a choice of 1.4 1.9 and 2.3.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
im gonna answer on this thread because i feel like it. mirs advanced and is stilll way behind other mmorpg games. but you have a choice of 1.4 1.9 and 2.3.

behind other mmo's in what way?
not being funny i honestly would like to know

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
nah i mean theres wow and thats so advanced compared to mir. mir seems to be lacking creativity, maybe its just because ive played for so many years.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Mir is still ahead of WoW in many things, I prefere wow but I miss Mir's community...

You can try and try to piss someone off in WoW but it wont happen, in mir you say 'fuck you' and you've got yourself a whole guild after you...

IT'S AWESOME

Oh, and hi TakeAce.

TakeAce

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 24, 2007
Mir is still ahead of WoW in many things, I prefere wow but I miss Mir's community...

You can try and try to piss someone off in WoW but it wont happen, in mir you say 'fuck you' and you've got yourself a whole guild after you...

IT'S AWESOME

Oh, and hi TakeAce.

lol that is very true. :)

and hey.

(and merry christmas, as i seem to be online at stupid o'clock again :))