Working Mir Client Source

smoochy boys on tour

Danny-B-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 16, 2004
Very nice DW The minimap looks cool now :)

P.S... any chance of a BETA relase ? ill test it out on my server, 15 + everynight usually :) (its worth a try lol )

Last edited:

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Lol, nice one dw & themonk :P Minimap also got group colour aswell?

@Richens: You can get the shadow on horses without the client source, just open up shadow.wil (i think) file in ei, copy the horses shadow, copy all the mir2 horse images which have already been converted from ei, use photoshop or whatever to place the shadow on first THEN the horse. Takes time butonly way to do it cause ei has shadows in different file.

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
YoYoYo said:
Lol, nice one dw & themonk :P Minimap also got group colour aswell?

@Richens: You can get the shadow on horses without the client source, just open up shadow.wil (i think) file in ei, copy the horses shadow, copy all the mir2 horse images which have already been converted from ei, use photoshop or whatever to place the shadow on first THEN the horse. Takes time butonly way to do it cause ei has shadows in different file.

cba to do beta release yet :P

and yea 2 pages back or sumin ull see the grp mini map :P

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
Image when you level up possible??.. like when your client gets the string sent to it to tell you that you've leveled it runs a .wil and its a image the glows around you... Possible to recreate the interface completely??.. removing blackness and moving buttons more than normal?

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
i see good stuff... good luck with it all and btw

I dunno if this is good enough for a mini map button but i was looking through screenshots and saw this hope its ok :P

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
nice find from mir3 evil. i like that :)

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
lol yea everyone keeps sayin that, we will have a go at it l8er on :P got lots to do :P

Danny-B-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 16, 2004
Yeah concentrait on adding functions nd stuff, leave the graphics till later :D

Doing great so far, cant wait for a release ..

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
Sweet man. this will be rockzerz.. considering I am makeing a mir1.4 english server and a exe with your functions would make my server sweetness