World Cup 2018 Bid

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
who cares we was fuked over in the bid russia have 1 ground tht is up to fifa standers

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Never made any sense tbh, our bid was by far more appealing then the others, we have the best stadiums in world what fifa recs and i can't belive we got 2 votes, something is up there.
Really Russia have 1 stadium up to FIFA's standards? pathetic.

They are saying it's because of the Media, what happened at the start of the bid, "when you insult 1 fifa member you insult them all".

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
every country hates the UK simple as, being friends with America doesnt help either.
politics ftl

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Aparently accusing the FA of being currupt a few days before they vote on you hosting a major competition can harm your chances.

Who would have thought...

Gigabit

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2010
Aparently accusing the FA of being currupt a few days before they vote on you hosting a major competition can harm your chances.

Who would have thought...
Incorrect it had nothing to do with the FA and the FA are a seperate body to Fifa, it was with regards to corruption with Fifa officials and thus causing us not to get votes. Though we are in the right for reporting it, it's just a shame that politics come into question with this sort of thing.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Incorrect it had nothing to do with the FA and the FA are a seperate body to Fifa, it was with regards to corruption with Fifa officials and thus causing us not to get votes. Though we are in the right for reporting it, it's just a shame that politics come into question with this sort of thing.

Your correct yes, FIFA, I'm just being lazy. What I said still stands, England never had a hope in hell after that programme aired. The FIFA guys shouldn't have taken it into account but the world doesn't work like that.