Ruby World Of Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

BLaPP

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 8, 2013
hmmmm bit low really , nobody likes to grind to be top dog of 15userslol , good luck though will try it if usercount increases

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
hmmmm bit low really , nobody likes to grind to be top dog of 15userslol , good luck though will try it if usercount increases
Usercount will never grow if everyone has that attitude ^^.

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
dunno why ppl complain about server exp rate if the didnt try it ...come ingame spend some time to lvl kill some bosses in aoc and u gona love the server..lvl is not to easy not to hard..is just good..see u ingame

/AnnE

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
dunno why ppl complain about server exp rate if the didnt try it ...come ingame spend some time to lvl kill some bosses in aoc and u gona love the server..lvl is not to easy not to hard..is just good..see u ingame

/AnnE

well maybe it needs to be readvised, some pople made 30 lvs within a day or 2.. definitely faster than acem2 .. the items found.... even the items or character such as crystal armor.. WHY drop from low bosses? if that's the case. I HOPE you plan to have items stronger drop from WT/ZT ect.... or start making customs.. because the rate is no more than highrate drops....

Im lv 16 and wasthe first............. 2 days later... 32 was highest. and I am very confused. Explain where and what. or make item very different.. our only hope of any survival

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
well maybe it needs to be readvised, some pople made 30 lvs within a day or 2.. definitely faster than acem2 .. the items found.... even the items or character such as crystal armor.. WHY drop from low bosses? if that's the case. I HOPE you plan to have items stronger drop from WT/ZT ect.... or start making customs.. because the rate is no more than highrate drops....

Im lv 16 and wasthe first............. 2 days later... 32 was highest. and I am very confused. Explain where and what. or make item very different.. our only hope of any survival

No one made level 30 in 2 days.
Don't compare my server with AceM2.
Whats wrong with CrystalRobes dropping from bone elite? Ofcourse there will be better drops from high level bosses.

I really don't get your point here.

---------- Post Merged on 25-06-2013 at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-06-2013 at 06:10 AM ----------

Right, just called my ISP, seems like the whole neighbourhood is down atm.
Hope they fix it soon!

Last edited:

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
SERVER IS DOWN !

Whats happening?
read the post above, connection is down in my neighbourhood atm, ISP is working on it atm.

---------- Post Merged at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:02 AM ----------

Should be fixed in maximum 3 hours!
i hope they fix it sooner!

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
let us kno when they have fixed it dude as need to lvl skelly hahah a