World Of Warcraft Insanity Private server!!!!

smoochy boys on tour

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
i dnt think many people will play.
proper world of warcraft much betta..
thousands of people.
private servers still buggy.

HellsBladee

Insanity has upgraded
simply click on the image to play

Last edited:

HellsBladee

btw this is funny don`t u think?
huehehehehehahaha :P

also i bet ur stupid mir servers don`t get more then 20 ppl online
and i got max 60 ppl online allowed atm or else i`d have more...
have fun with ur OLD CRAP MIR PRIVATE CRAP :)

Last edited:

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
the bad thing about private server is that thay are bugy... +!!! lag like ****... :S
sorry but private servers suck..

HolyCow

HellsBladee said:
have fun with ur OLD CRAP MIR PRIVATE CRAP :)
Have fun with your crap, buggy, lame-ass, piece of **** WoW server. People who play WoW servers are too cheap to pay for the real thing.

Die. In the face. With a shovel.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
HolyCow said:
Have fun with your crap, buggy, lame-ass, piece of **** WoW server. People who play WoW servers are too cheap to pay for the real thing.

Q.F.T!!!

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
HolyCow said:

Actually I must disagree, paying monthly for a game is just wrong. When I walk into a shop and buy a game legit (hasn't happened since HL2), I expect to be buying a game, in this instance it is MMORPG World Of Warcraft. However, It seems to be more a case of paying for the installed game files to fill up my hard drive, with no way to play without paying for the game again, EVERY MONTH! Whilst, in the mean time, some guys wasted a hell of alot of time and resources setting up a server which I can play free of charge, whether it's buggy or not - I honestly couldn't careless, Blizzard, and most of the other MMORPG distributers are conducting day-light robbery, and you let them do it! In my eye's, they can **** off if they think after I've bought their game, I'm going to pay them another penny.

If you want to be a victim of their little scam, then be my guess. but I say they can turn their little CD of installation files (but no game) side ways and stick it straight where the sun don't shine [full stop.]

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Lyrical G said:
Actually I must disagree, paying monthly for a game is just wrong. When I walk into a shop and buy a game legit (hasn't happened since HL2), I expect to be buying a game, in this instance it is MMORPG World Of Warcraft. However, It seems to be more a case of paying for the installed game files to fill up my hard drive, with no way to play without paying for the game again, EVERY MONTH! Whilst, in the mean time, some guys wasted a hell of alot of time and resources setting up a server which I can play free of charge, whether it's buggy or not - I honestly couldn't careless, Blizzard, and most of the other MMORPG distributers are conducting day-light robbery, and you let them do it! In my eye's, they can **** off if they think after I've bought their game, I'm going to pay them another penny.

If you want to be a victim of their little scam, then be my guess. but I say they can turn their little CD of installation files (but no game) side ways and stick it straight where the sun don't shine [full stop.]

What you fail to realise is that unlike some normal SP/MP game that uses YOUR machine for everything, an MMORPG takes support staff, servers, a fast internet connection, backups, matinence, patches (which means new content which means more gameplay) etc. This all costs load of $$$.

And truly, unlike mir, WoW private servers aren't even close to 5% of the content available in the retail versions.

HolyCow

I actually had this very same discussion with a friend of mine. He too said that he would rather buy a game and NOT have to pay for it everymonth thereafter. Wouldn't we all? The thing is though, say I play WoW for a year, that's £30 one off for the game, and then £9 a month for 11 months (1 month free trial) that's £129 for a year of entertainment We then compared that to how much he'd spend on games throughout the year. Say he buys one, just one, game every month for the year that I play WoW and say that each game costs him, on average, £30. 30 * 12 = £360. Even if he only buys six games through the year he still ends up paying £51 more than me. Who's being robbed? Of course, you could argue that he'll have accumulated more games by the end of the year but to be honest, as long as I'm still getting enjoyment out of WoW, why would I play another game for any serious length of time?

What it all comes down to is the type of gamer you are. As a hardcore gamer I see something like WoW as an investment not of money but of time. WoW isn't something that I saw in the shop and though "Ohh, that looks good, I'll give that a go!" I thought about starting it for a long time the reason being is that I didn't want to waste my time with something that I wasn't sure whether I was going to like and that's what is more important to me. It isn't where my £9 a month goes, it's where my time goes and so far I've enjoyed my time in WoW alot, had some good laughs with people I'd never meet anywhere else. I'd consider that time well spent, you, on the other hand, may not.

It's horses for courses really. You think it's a waste of money, I, and 2 million other people, don't and ultimately I'd much rather pay to play the same game as those 2 million other people than play someone else's free but unbalanced, buggy, laggy and empty server.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
The only thing ****ty about official wow is blizzard, as much as i have respect for them because they produce an amazing game, they are ****e for support.

HellWoW

hello guys we updated to make u more happy about the bug part
so... well here you go also in 19th we will support blizzard new 1.5.0 client versions so...btw be sure about you post before u post it... after i saw the posts u made i had to say it hehe
Insanity Server Information :
  • Version: [1.4.X]
  • Name: Insanity
  • Realmlist: insanity-server.no-ip.org
  • Register: [Register HERE]
  • XP Rates: 100x (even more then this)
  • Max Level: 250
  • Drop Rates: 20x
NOTE: In order to register you must use Internet Explorer since it doesn`t work on FireFox & some others

Pls Remember To Vote Every Day!

New Feature, Mounted Npc's:
---------------------------------
We have also added Mounted npc's to this new update.

New Features in WoWemu 1.11 Final:
------------------------------------
+ Ships are working.
+ Zeppelins are working.
+ Hippographs are working.
+ Block, parry, evade are working.
+ Criticals are working.
+ Durability is supported
+ Orbs
+++++MUCH MORE+++++

Last edited:

doobeedoobeedoo

nice server dude keep up the good work ... not many servers have this :)

*hides*

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
i used to play this and i enjoyed it but its to buggy for my licking.

And holy cow, just stfu. If i were to take your advice i would go out waste 40quid, but the damn game get home and see that i really dont like it because imo people like you overrate the game. I honestly believe that The Frozen throne is ALOT better than WoW simple because on WoW you have to aquire items, which takes fking ages and also level. It really doesnt stand out from the other games that i play such as PristonTale, KalOnline and many more which i might add they are free. This game costs cash to buy it and costs cash to play it. Yes i got to admit that i cant experience the game to the full as some of the stuff that wow has arent decoded or w/e its called like transformations etc. But the main fact is that imo it sucks, but people who actually like the game can just go on a private server and play it without wasting their cash on this stupid game.

And what i really dislike in the game is say u run for endless hours and you die you either speak to the spirit person to revive you but with you loosing stuff or you have to run back where you died..

doobeedoobeedoo

ok server updated again now
Insanity Server Information :
  • Version: [1.5.0]
  • Name: Insanity
  • Realmlist: insanity-server.no-ip.org
  • Register: [Register HERE]
  • XP Rates: 100x (even more then this)
  • Max Level: 250
  • Drop Rates: 20x
NOTE: In order to register you must use Internet Explorer since it doesn`t work on FireFox & some others :)

Pls Remember To Vote Every Day!

also many more features added
have fun ya all i`ll keep u all updated 1ce HellsBlade does any

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
HolyCow said:

Could say the same about people who play mir servers

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
I dont rate server, i was getting latency of like 4000 and others were complaining of mega lagg. The exp is so high that it makes most quests redundant, like a quest to kill 10 mobs but you are so high level that the mobs gont give exp and drop crap. Gold is also hard to get so you are high level but cant afford the spells. Personally official server is better