World Of Warcraft Insanity Private server!!!!

Join Discord

doobeedoobeedoo

Detritus 1ce ur higher lvl u`ll realise that if u actually sell the items that you get from drops u`ll have tons of gold to get new skills/spells etc
the latency is so high atm because WDDG Server Starter release is using 90~100% of CPU all the time so untill WDDG releases a better version of server files all WDDG database servers will have the latency 2000-6000 or whatever ....
also as u see there are around 30~60 ppl online all the time

and about the quests :D
i`ll add better rewards now and after restart of the server PC there will be worth to do :P

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
doobeedoobeedoo said:
Detritus 1ce ur higher lvl u`ll realise that if u actually sell the items that you get from drops u`ll have tons of gold to get new skills/spells etc
the latency is so high atm because WDDG Server Starter release is using 90~100% of CPU all the time so untill WDDG releases a better version of server files all WDDG database servers will have the latency 2000-6000 or whatever ....
also as u see there are around 30~60 ppl online all the time

and about the quests :D
i`ll add better rewards now and after restart of the server PC there will be worth to do :P
lol your sys specs must be poor then

doobeedoobeedoo

yeah but some ppl said they will donate 70-80 USD and some others too but not so much
today i`ll set up the paypal account and every1 will be able to donate so i`ll go buy a new mother board and then latency problem will be gone
atm i only got ASUS mother board with directx problems... and Intel Celeron 2GHZ~ processor and only PC2700 2 bars of 256 DDR :(
so after donations i`ll see what i can get
also its WDDG emu starter fault because of the 90-100% CPU usage ...

enjoy anyway since there aren`t any lower then 40 ppl online all the time now :D
amazing eh? not even mir private servers don`t get that many players
as soon as i upgrade i`ll let up to 150 ppl same time :D

btw quest rates are now 100x !!!! ENJOY :D

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
doobeedoobeedoo said:
yeah but some ppl said they will donate 70-80 USD and some others too but not so much
today i`ll set up the paypal account and every1 will be able to donate so i`ll go buy a new mother board and then latency problem will be gone
atm i only got ASUS mother board with directx problems... and Intel Celeron 2GHZ~ processor and only PC2700 2 bars of 256 DDR :(
so after donations i`ll see what i can get
also its WDDG emu starter fault because of the 90-100% CPU usage ...

enjoy anyway since there aren`t any lower then 40 ppl online all the time now :D
amazing eh? not even mir private servers don`t get that many players
as soon as i upgrade i`ll let up to 150 ppl same time :D

btw quest rates are now 100x !!!! ENJOY :D

No, the emulator works fine, it's enduser.

doobeedoobeedoo

sorry lol
i don`t get what end user is still :P
ah well doesn`t matter since its my PC causing the high latency.i need a new mother board and new processor that can actually keep a server of 50+ players online all the time.. maybe who knows i will be able to finally let 100+ ppl on server
atm theres aroung 50~70 ppl on all the time and limit is 75 so ^_^

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
HB is such a retard it's obvious 'doobeedoobeedoo' is him.