Would any 1 give me the chance of being a GM?

Join Discord

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
Really would love to be a GM on a server and help out, nobody really knows me therefore wont give me a chance probably, but im a nice guy & responsible and i aint a nob lol :) hmm dunno wot else to say lol

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Jamole said:
Really would love to be a GM on a server and help out, nobody really knows me therefore wont give me a chance probably, but im a nice guy & responsible and i aint a nob lol :) hmm dunno wot else to say lol
You need first of all to be able to work on a server.
GM's dont just stand in SZ all day chatting, they add stuff to server, sort probs out etc..

And if you havent had a server of your own im guessing you wont get a GM posistion unless you mates with server owner.

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
YoYoYo said:
You need first of all to be able to work on a server.
GM's dont just stand in SZ all day chatting, they add stuff to server, sort probs out etc..

And if you havent had a server of your own im guessing you wont get a GM posistion unless you mates with server owner.

yup i agree with u...although i havnt got much expeirence on servers im willing to learn, just need ppl to give me a chance

ive tried learning hard by myself w/o ne help lol

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Post what kinda jobs you can do, like npc's, maps etcetera, then people might ask you to join their team (if you can prove your trustworthy and do a good job of what your appointed to)

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
Blaminator said:
Post what kinda jobs you can do, like npc's, maps etcetera, then people might ask you to join their team (if you can prove your trustworthy and do a good job of what your appointed to)

cant do many if not any jobs (npc's maps etc) but want to learn, ive tryed learning by myself but its hard -_- i think it would b easier if i ahve people to work with and to help me so i can help them :) and how can i prove im trustworthy if no1 will give me a chance =\

Deepthroat1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
im makin a server soon called Death_Walkers so i may join u to the team if ur willing to do the job

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
JohnBarny said:
lol u dont just put a server up then build u best u have to build first it doesnt build it self you know =/

:S didnt make any sence, he said hes making it lol :P

Gorgons

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2004
Jamole add me to msn [email protected]
ill try showing you the basics in making npcs and maps i want to emphasis on that word called TRY as i am fairly noobie as i havent touched them in about 6months or so but still remember pretty much most of it :)

Turtle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2003
in a box
when i started out i took old old ktest files and used it offline, i learnt how to make npc from reading them notepad and looking what each thing done within the game, basics of maps are pretty easy but its very very hard to call your self a good map maker unless u are really able to make good maps

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Turtle said:
when i started out i took old old ktest files and used it offline, i learnt how to make npc from reading them notepad and looking what each thing done within the game, basics of maps are pretty easy but its very very hard to call your self a good map maker unless u are really able to make good maps

thats how i did it by looking in the other npc files and seeing what they did etc... and made a few but never got round to testing them. maps i learnt by the guide on here was easy after the first map i made witch was total pants lol 2 after first one wernt bad but they had no boarder so i learnt how to put a boarder on then i made them got to test them gave em to a m8 and not seen them since :P