would like a siggy type pic please

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
hi all.
well im looking for what they call a 'protection pic' on a game my friends got me on. What it is, is when people have 'Protected by' then the name of their account on it, then people get given it so they dont get 'shot'. I do not want people to think i made it so maybe you could tag it in the bottom right or something in small? well heres the description.

I would like it to be 400x700 so its tall.
i would like it to look 'fierce' if you know what i mean, so maybe darker colours (dark blood red and black is best, maybe a dark blue aswell but lighter than navy blue)
could i have the render to be a guy with a gun but not a famous figure like counterstrike or hitman.
i like noise on it because it kind of sharpens the picture
could i have font in the top left 'Protected by' and then bigger text somewhere else saying 'Beavah'

thanks, im sorry if any of this info is not very good or info is missing, if this is the case please say what else is needed. thank you

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
are you talking about **** web-based pretend gangster games LOOOOL
what are you 12 and bored in school?

Sprinkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Newport S.Wales
are you talking about **** web-based pretend gangster games LOOOOL
what are you 12 and bored in school?

Are you talking ****? all you do is post and critisize people, im sure hes not 12 and im sure hes not in school if so hes obviously either in year 11 or has just left, so what if he wants to create a game, you might play games which people dont like etc.. but hey lifes a ***** shush now.

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
Had a quick go, kind of thing you wanted?

beavah2rs2.jpg

Last edited:

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
thats sweet bud thank you

i cant right click it and get the link could u post the link please

oh and is there any chance you could make one same render type thing n tht but something small like my siggy i got atm that sorta size? if not thank you for making me one ^_^

Last edited: