Would many of u be interested if there was a new woool server?

GrimCrim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2003
would many of u guys play on a woool serv with gd stats and exp? just leave a comment as im interested to see if ne1 is interested?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Use DSM files, up the rates, add few sets, maps, maybe quests to do as woool 1.8 ait got any to start with, then maybe you will get some interest, But you really need experience playing dsm, there bugs which a someone would never notice, spells etc, Tao main attack is buged, dose not get stronger, other spells also, sort them out and your sorted :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
If people are still interested in a high rate woool server then there might be one soon, were currently already developing a game atm but were wasting a nice dedi server, so we want to make a server while doing it, the highest i would go with woool is 20-30x, You can't go any highier then the 1.8 files which Mick released on here. We was going to do a MIR server but i don't see any point tbh so am going to tell them to changed to woool.

I can't remember how much work mick released, i played his server for over 2 years so i already know whats what etc..

Anymore info on this posted once i talked it over with the team.

Main thing which lacked in DSM was lvling areas, so there will be hell of alot more maps added up too 200+, changes to mobs with exp because i know a few problems with that, spells need a couple of fixes, may even import new spells if needed, whole new items will be put aswell, maybe from zheng tu if they look ok.

That is the main things i would do first, may not even take a week to get this sorted tbh.