Would you play

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
a legend of mir 2 server but similar to euro mir low exp 1 start but free would you play or not ?

Yes

No

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
I would if it was 1.5+ but otherwise i dont really see the point in playing it, where you could go download 1.8 and level upto 21 on Official mir where there is a massive community (why would i want to play a server with a small community, and a previous version of LOM to official mir where there is a much bigger community and a much more advance version of LOM)

/Miles

adamc260

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Wales, UK
1. you can't get the 1.5 files
2. you will never be able to get as many people on as euro mir do
3. gm's become corrupt over time and after a while do choose to close down the server.

From all that seems no point mate?

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
adamc260 said:
1. you can't get the 1.5 files
2. you will never be able to get as many people on as euro mir do
3. gm's become corrupt over time and after a while do choose to close down the server.

From all that seems no point mate?

1. yes you can, just not fully working atm
2. No, but you could still get a very goud community, its not difficult to get 100+ players with a bit of dedication
3. Not all GM's and if selected carefully you will stop this from happening.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No simply because Real Mir relies on its community to keep it going A private server based on a poor imitation of it will not have that community And so will quickly fail