Would you play?

smoochy boys on tour

WasteMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Hi, I'm currently making a server, with my two other trustworthy friends.
But, I'm curious, the server is aimed to come out in May/June, and who would play? Its called Syndicate and its 2.3 server, using TD's files, but they will be currently uber edited, with lots more features, more caves, alot more items, will be totally original.

EXP is just a tad higher than OldSkool i think, it's x40, oh, and it will be hosted on a dedi so lag free. ^^

But whatcha say?
/Gelex
Will ask again, in one months time.
Should raise in yes's. lal

edit: forgot fking poll- oh well post yes/no plz lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Tell us what will make this server stand out from the rest, what will you be adding to the server, new maps,new items, etc...

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Seems like its just another server coming up to be the same as every other server thats knocking around. No.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Screenshots in your signature just look like a basic set of server files, with blue added items names and different named armours :S

/Head

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Screenshots in your signature just look like a basic set of server files, with blue added items names and different named armours :S

/Head

Never saw them there.. Hes right, there nothing new there mate, explore a little bud, or if its your first server then just keep it simple and not OTT :).

WasteMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Tell us what will make this server stand out from the rest, what will you be adding to the server, new maps,new items, etc...

^ Everything and more. Am trying to make maps but I pretty much suck, but I can learn, or just get a mate to help me out. Items, will be loads of new items, new images, new mobs, new bosses. New everything.

yes, what edits are you gonna do may i ask
I'm going to gradually get every euro item out, i'll manage, if not, i'll rename them, like i'm going to have to keep SOWG/BOS/HS or just change the image and name of it. Either way, you'll see no euro items. I hate them, only thing that will be euro on Syndicate, will be the maps. But i'll be having euro maps + custom ones, will be fun :agree: .

/Head

Was just me mucking around, think I'd play around, test some things, success rate of orbs, etc. Decided they were pretty darn uber lal, so screenied them, and thats not ment to be previews, will be 2 kinds of rare rings, a 'AdvPARA, AdvPRO & AdvREVIVAL <- Has More dura).. Just messing around, and was the first couple of hours I had server running, alot has changed and will upload, more different and interesting ones.

Never saw them there.. Hes right, there nothing new there mate, explore a little bud, or if its your first server then just keep it simple and not OTT :).

Read above, and thats just a start :) Alot will change.

/Gelex.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Im really not gunna lie, sounds crap and wont come up.

I've seen these posts countless times, 90% of the servers dont even go up, 9% fail.

But best of luck to you.

WasteMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
You think that lol... I've 100% got a mate who will host on a dedi he has, I have 2 mates working on the DB, NPC's, we've got about 15+ custom npcs and we've only started 2 days ago, pretty fast tbh, and most likely will go up.

And I was speaking earlier to my mate (GMSeph) and we might split it and buy our own dedi, all depends on usercount we get tbh, either way, I'm pretty darn sure it will go up.
/Gelex.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
^ Everything and more. Am trying to make maps but I pretty much suck, but I can learn, or just get a mate to help me out. Items, will be loads of new items, new images, new mobs, new bosses. New everything.

I'm going to gradually get every euro item out, i'll manage, if not, i'll rename them, like i'm going to have to keep SOWG/BOS/HS or just change the image and name of it. Either way, you'll see no euro items. I hate them, only thing that will be euro on Syndicate, will be the maps. But i'll be having euro maps + custom ones, will be fun :agree: .

Was just me mucking around, think I'd play around, test some things, success rate of orbs, etc. Decided they were pretty darn uber lal, so screenied them, and thats not ment to be previews, will be 2 kinds of rare rings, a 'AdvPARA, AdvPRO & AdvREVIVAL <- Has More dura).. Just messing around, and was the first couple of hours I had server running, alot has changed and will upload, more different and interesting ones.

Read above, and thats just a start :) Alot will change.

/Gelex.

Be careful about changing every item ingame, i know a few people hate to learn the basics about items again and again, If you know what i mean :)

/Head

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Thats better, but don't re-name the items. Please don't say GMSpeh is Seph from private server forums?.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
End of? If that is so then OldSkool is a duplicate of MiGHT...
Only for the pure fact its med lvlin and med stats like it seems to be with your (Y)

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
The fact that theres a SabukArmour and GuildItems?

Everything in the screen shots make it look like OldSkool, that's all I'm basing it on, not sure if you noticed it or not though.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I talk to people like **** who deserve it... I stated my opinions and then you came up in my face acting like some hardcore *****.

Now seriously, I'm above you and we all know it. Back the **** off.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
The fact that theres a SabukArmour and GuildItems?

Everything in the screen shots make it look like OldSkool, that's all I'm basing it on, not sure if you noticed it or not though.

seeing as hes played both old and Might he probably took some "idea's" off them servers