Wouldn’t it be nice.

Join Discord

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Really sorry to hear you've been going through this Beard. Your courage in sharing your story is commendable, and there's a resilience that shines through in your words.

If you ever need someone to talk to, i'm here to listen.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
MH is still very taboo in this world, many fail and refuse to recognise it.

I do hope you are doing much better these days @Robert, but there are many in here that are very much willing to lend an ear, chat or offer advice, myself included.

I hope through the rough you've been able to find the smooth.

Reactions: Omnibus

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I'm the "Drunken Handsy Uncle?" What the ****? Sounds like you just want a kiss from me.

Joking aside I hope things are improved from the time you posted this, and that you get some therapy sorted.

Edit: Exercise as well if you're not. I swear to god I dismissed that myself for anxiety for years, and it 100% got better after I started exercising for other reasons. Not staying it's gonna fix anything on its own, it's just a small cog in a bigger machine.

Last edited:

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
I'm the "Drunken Handsy Uncle?" What the ****? Sounds like you just want a kiss from me.

Joking aside I hope things are improved from the time you posted this, and that you get some therapy sorted.

Edit: Exercise as well if you're not. I swear to god I dismissed that myself for anxiety for years, and it 100% got better after I started exercising for other reasons. Not staying it's gonna fix anything on its own, it's just a small cog in a bigger machine.
I'm spending most of this year on wellness already.

Exercise has been good for me and I'm several kilos down :)