WoW - Come and Play

smoochy boys on tour

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
lol i didnt bug you... i just stole your char when yew wernt online and boosted myself :D

Wonders

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Far Far Away
Made a priest on laughing skull, level 9 and every single thing kills me and i ru outa mana before i can kill anything :D:D joy ¬_¬

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Aww poor Wonders, i think I got a char on there near level 9 il msg u and we cud level together. Help if you were online haha.

Last edited:

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Made a priest on laughing skull, level 9 and every single thing kills me and i ru outa mana before i can kill anything :D:D joy ¬_¬

Well kill lower level mobs or group up. Aint rocket science :/

And if you run out of mana, you can always regain it :P Or bash with ya mace. :)

If I were you, i'd carry on leveling a priest. I enjoyed leveling a shadow priest. Mass luring and dotting mobs till they die. Bubbling up, healing yourself. Good fun.:)

/kizza

Wonders

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Far Far Away
Killing stuff same level, or 1-2 levels lower takes 60% of my mana, using mace = death. Pain in the damn ass, cant wait till i get some talent points so i can actually do some damage

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Just grind like a hoe mate. Even on level 6 mobs if you need to. Just get them levels anyway which is easy for you.

/kizza

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
IF you have a warrior called Deathsdoor thats level 70 i swear to god you've just boosted me in DM lol

hehe aint been on all weekend :(
ma m8's been over my house so i cant really play

but i'll be on this afternoon till probably night so msg me ^^

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
i cba to pay for my account lol feel free to pay for one of them to use my char to boost ur own lol ^^ i cba to play wow :P

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
make a new paypal using a Proxy or any prog that hides ur ip

on MarkeeDragon (google it) ALOT of chinese scammers are going through it scamming accounts
they are total idiots , so just make a post saying "Selling 80 Human Mage" and a very small discription of the acc and leave ur msn (they feed on this **** :P) and they'll msg you saying "u selling acc" (thats a scammer) say ull sell it for around 250 quid , they'll send it then u say ok im changing password , in that time ( u have 5 minutes before they recall the money) buy anything u want from those websites selling keys and **** , u should get the keys in 1 minute , after u get them tell the chink to **** OFF !

have fun :)

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

on MarkeeDragon (google it) ALOT of chinese scammers are going through it scamming accounts
they are total idiots , so just make a post saying "Selling 80 Human Mage" and a very small discription of the acc and leave ur msn (they feed on this **** :P) and they'll msg you saying "u selling acc" (thats a scammer) say ull sell it for around 250 quid , they'll send it then u say ok im changing password , in that time ( u have 5 minutes before they recall the money) buy anything u want from those websites selling keys and **** , u should get the keys in 1 minute , after u get them tell the chink to **** OFF !

lmao. Sounds like this could be fun, if you can get it to work.

/kizza

Wonders

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2004
Far Far Away

Feel free to gimme some of these keys :D