Wow...LOMCN is still going! Nice~

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
lol way to hijack my topic lol. But as you guys have, Azura is right. If you have a constantly updated a set of community files, more users would create servers for it.

Hi again ^^

What Azura said is 100% correct yes, but the problem is what can be done about it.

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
nice to see old members coming back, alot of people on the forum dont play mir anymore but its still need to keep the community going

Mike

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2007
Im sure the reason why LOMCN is going downhill if you say it is, is because people have branched off into developing their own sources.

People who can't code do not create servers because they cant be as good as servers who have coders.

Back in the day everyone had access to the same files giving everyone a fair chance to create a decent server, thus there being more servers.

If a decent set of binarys were made avaliable Im sure more servers would pop up.

I miss 1.4 :crying:

Loki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2009
Welcome back ^^
I played Mir 2 from the beginning, I just wish I made a LOMCN account earlier :P

Would be nice if everyone worked together on one big server though. Didn't LOMCN used to have their own private one?