WoW - What servers are you guys on?

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
I'm wanting to start playing again, what servers are the majority of us LOMCNers on? I'd like to join some cool cats.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Bladefist .. just restarted myself.

did you guys hear about that french guy that hit lvl70 in 28hours =/ lol

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
DragonBlight leveling a BE Pala atm, as i said to Blam after i near 60 ill think about starting a new char on Hellfire with you guys.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Hellfire, alliance or ze horde?

I'm installing tbc now and may start new char there.

did you guys hear about that french guy that hit lvl70 in 28hours =/ lol
Yeah his guild did raids for him,

He tagged mobs and they killed them.

Last edited:

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Yeah, he an 39 others worked together and had a system to keep him gaining exp at the maximum rate.

also we're alliance

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
i was thinking about getting back into WoW cz of TBC but i could only really play it after 10pm onwards =[ i don't know what to do
>.<

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
Ehm, i'm on Chromaggus

I used to play on that server's just because my mates were playing it, then i got bored of leveling and went back to my original server (LightBringer) :(.

Dont join it though, full of kiddies. Call someone 'gay' ingame and he reports you, i got banned for telling a guy 'stfu or ill ban you, im a gm'. 3 hour ban eh. Impersonating a member of staff

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
might start a char on Hellfire, its just the problem you guys are Alliance... i so prefer horde =/ , got my blood elf hunter level 18 now lol 9hours /played :)

not bad for my first char past level 12 xD lol

might start Hellfire if i decided i want to play Alliance, its just i get bored of Alliance for some reason =/ lol

/Escavelon

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
might start a char on Hellfire, its just the problem you guys are Alliance... i so prefer horde =/ , got my blood elf hunter level 18 now lol 9hours /played :)

not bad for my first char past level 12 xD lol

might start Hellfire if i decided i want to play Alliance, its just i get bored of Alliance for some reason =/ lol

/Escavelon
Wait a second, You've got bored of Alliance yet you've never had a character past level 12 before your Blood Elf.

Explain how that's possible ;s

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
ive played so many chars on alliance upto like lvl10/12/8 etc etc i just got bored of em lol, alliance seem to be more "get this and deliver it here" horde quests seem to be more "go here and KILLLL" lol :] personal oppinion but hey, enjoying my blood elf :] level 19 now haha xD

/Escavelon

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Part of me wants to return to WoW, but my problem is the people on here generally end up quitting on me. When we all started on Jaedenar, I re-rolled different characters about 8 times, yet still I was the only one who actually carried on playing, eventually making it to 60, while most others kinda vanished around level 20.