Wtf?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
www.atomicide.com

Seeing as im awesome and ****, I decided to bring my site back online, and im dedictating it to gaming and gaming tournaments. Its currently still under construction and ****, so don't expect it to be ultra awesome.
I could use a few people to kinda go on there and rape it to test out the functionality, make sure there are no errors, missing icons from the forum skin etc.

Once everything looks pretty damn ready, and I get the general public intrested im gonna run a few test tournaments for games like command and conquer, Age of Empires, and other games. Gonna cover stuff like FPS games as well, and may eventually add functionality for MMORPG guilds and whatever else.

Im not going to be handing out staff positions at the momeny so don't bother asking, and as far as staff goes only people who can contribute and will continue to contribute will be given a chance. Contribution means actually helping to develop the site and not just using it, so people who want to run gaming tournaments for their favourite game, or run a decent MMORPG guild are going to get on the team, most other people are not.

There is an arcade on there, but only because its standard for vBulletin sites to have arcades now. Were in the process of developing custom hacks that calculate a "user score" based on your overall progress on the site (post count, number of thank you's, arcade score, tournament wins, time registered, and all that ****)

If you think you can handle being part of a site that promotes gaming in a competitive and lighthearted way without stringent rules and cast iron legisation then maybe you should sign up. If you lack a sense of humour and don't want to play games, then don't sign up. If you are colonel, or Mythonline, the I would sincerely advise against signing up.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Just incase anyone cares, were going to be running RTS and FPS tournaments when we have enough people on board. The first few will be practice, mess about games, then were going to ramp it up with the more popular games (those with 10-20+ people intrested being made into leagues.

There will also be general knockout tournaments and battles as well, with a unique system thats going to be implemented when things are in full swing that will promote "teams" of users who excel in different RTS games.

There will be *small* prizes for the winners of leagues and official tournaments, and by small I mean around a £10 value lol, but then again its better than nothing. Winners and a limited number of runners up will also get customised usernames and titles for the duration they hold their titles.

If there is something you want thats not on this list, or the one above, then you can ask for it on the site after you have registered, or even post it here.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I will register just easier saying it here, If you do WC3 as an RTS tournament I know people that will join. I mean GOOD people, well REALLY GOOD lol. I'll check up on your site to see if you've added a WC3 one.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
how does WC3 work in terms of online play? I know it can be dones through blizzards battlenet, but are there other ways of doing it as well suchas DirectIP/LAN/etc?

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Unsure on direct IP access but you host games through your own host as far as I'm aware, which people join through costum games. Just PW a game and call it Atom Tourn or something.

Havn't been on WC3 myself in ages. Can find out though.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Thats a half truth MentaL

If WC3 games can be done then we will do them, although I would have to admit some of my members will probably prefer to play games that they can aquire though less than legal means.