X-Box Emulator...

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
Theres lots of talk of there being a few of these but i havnt managed to find one, anyone got one or know where to find one (yes i no its illegal lol but i have an X-Box and cba'd payiing for game, also got a ps2 emulator *working version* lol)

dragonfire

Unregistered User
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2004
Germany
WiseWarrior said:
Theres lots of talk of there being a few of these but i havnt managed to find one, anyone got one or know where to find one (yes i no its illegal lol but i have an X-Box and cba'd payiing for game, also got a ps2 emulator *working version* lol)

phantom i just thoght till now they where fakes lol hmmm im intresed in the ps2 one ;) ne1 way i can get an working one?

just searched for an x-box emulator on www.suprnova.org they have one but dunno whether it works

Last edited:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
www.ngemu.com

They aint playable The "working one" u have is either a virus or one the emus that runs a few of the games @ 5-6fps

Xbox is a bit further ahead than the Ps2 but it aint by much Wait a year or two

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
my friend downloaded an emu pack off kazaa ****in ages ago...like a year ago...it had an X-Box emulator, it looked genuine enough and it had no virus only prob is we couldn't find any roms