X360 and PS3 can go fu/ck themselves.

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
Revolution is going to fking own.

You can download and play over 20 years of Nintendo's old games accross all of it's old consoles (that is the only reason im getting it tbh), fking pwnage.

Goldeneye 4 teh win.

Revolution

However theres no images/news on the controllers other than they are wireless (same as X360 and PS3), also no news on what makes it 'revolutionary' yet.

EDIT: Also Mini Gamboy has been announced with faceplates and other crap blah blah blah i hate portable gaming tbh :P

The sporty, silver metal Game Boy Micro measures a mere 4 inches wide, 2 inches tall and 0.7 inches deep, allowing it to sit comfortably alongside today’s hippest technological gadgets. It weighs an astonishing 2.8 ounces, or about the weight of 80 paper clips. Yet Game Boy Micro has the same processing power and plays the same games as Game Boy Advance SP models, complete with standard face controls and gleaming shoulder and Start/Select buttons that literally shine.

Mini

:doggy!:

Last edited:

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
Lay off the drugs :P

Nintendo haven't done a good thing since the first Mario, they should do a Sega and make games for the other consoles.

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
Exactly!, now i will be able to download and play the first Mario on the Revolution!, i want to see their controllers, i hear rumors of touch screen and crap like that tho which should be interesting to say the least (good or bad im not sure of but tbh no one knows anything solid about them).

Something just feels so right about being able to play old school games on a next gen console.

Nintendo have officially redeemed themselves from the crap they called GC, SP and DS.

Last edited:

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
Emulation on the PC wont be nearly as good as this, this is done offically by Nintendo, playing ripped console games on the PC has never worked well and multiplayer has been basicly non-existant.

Not to mention all the bugs and crap you get from the emulators and Roms etc, then theres the legal issues (doesn't stop anyone esp me but its still there), this will just be on a whole new level, + theres the fact your using a proper controller.

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
PS3 can kiss my ass, GoldenEye will pwn Killzone 2 irl.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Give us ingame video then we'll see...

besides, goldeneye 1 was the best. nothing can beat it...

classic > new generation stuff!

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
Did you not see my first post?, I'm on about the classics, im just hoping GoldenEye is one of the downloadable games (they say the whole archive so i assume it is), i never did finish it on the N64, got stuck on the bridge level (craddle i think it was called) on the hardest difficulty.

Nintendo.com said:
Huge Historic Library. Revolution will have downloadable access to 20 years of fan-favorite titles originally released for Nintendo 64, the Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) and even the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES).

Last edited:

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
tbh nintendo is only for ppl who know what they want, they dont throw stupid crappy games at you or get second rate companys to make games for them, they stick to their guns and make quality for the small amount of ppl who know what they want. playstation is for lil kids with short attentions.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
How about get them all.

1337 gamer biatch

ego%20gamer.JPG

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
lil bit of what i believe happened

nintendo looked into using cds to make games with sony

nintendo decided it was too slow and GAVE sony all the rights too it
(well they must have anyone who knows anything knows sony pattents everything)

Somy and Xbox rip off vibration off nintendo pads

nintendo get money back fro others takin off there findings
(thats why nintendo have the best d pads and only nintendo have stick analouge pads)

Stop

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2005
lol is that you urban?

What is that an attic? weird looking one tbh.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
AgentSmith said:
lil bit of what i believe happened

nintendo looked into using cds to make games with sony

nintendo decided it was too slow and GAVE sony all the rights too it
(well they must have anyone who knows anything knows sony pattents everything)

Somy and Xbox rip off vibration off nintendo pads

nintendo get money back fro others takin off there findings
(thats why nintendo have the best d pads and only nintendo have stick analouge pads)

There was no 'rights' to it, sony went off and did their own thing.

Stop said:
lol is that you urban?

What is that an attic? weird looking one tbh.

no.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
nintendo do make the best quality games.

Their RPG games will never be matched, cept for squaresoft/square-enix of course.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
we've just established ps3 owns xbox.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Im curious they say there entire archive Now is that just nintendo made games? Cause I'd love to play the likes of Star Ocean on the system

then again there gonna charge more than likely Which means I can play em on my Laptop for free

Anyone not get the feeling that Nintendo are making the same mistakes? They showed no games only gave a trickle of infomation on the system itself and announced a mini gba (Thats the 3rd one.... Anyone who wants a GBA has one thats just a plain cash in)

They have once again left Microsoft and Sony to dominate E3 and thats a stupid thing to do in my eyes