Xbox 360 Chipped.

Join Discord

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
A mate of mine is selling an box 360 chipped, 7 games 2 pads etc etc for £80.

You cant go online on it which isnt a problem for me, As thats not what im interested in. I just want something to mess around with once in a while...

What do you guys reckon? Deal or no deal?

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
7 proper games? As i'm sure you can generally get brand new Xbox's for no more than about £100 anyway.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Xbox is only win for online play i think.

I wouldnt get one for just offline play.
But that's my opinion.

/Gand

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Or a original Xbox elite, 2 pads, 3 games (Crap ones like), headset, Gold membership etc, £180?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
For £80 you can't go wrong... Thats if you dont want to play online. Just think, cheap and easy games for offline play.

BUT... once you play games on Live, you wont want to play them solo as you realise how good LIVE is

Legend Of Mir 2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2009
Good Deal!

Chipped dosent mean chipped thow :001_tt2: all that has happend is the firmwear has been changed.

You should ask him what version of iXtreme is on it the l8test is 1.61 & has it had RROD & been fixed.

Find out who changed the firmwear & if a new version come's out that you can get it updated for a few ££ ( I charge people £15-£20 ) you need to keep it updated because if you dont at some point Microsoft will change the keys & you wont be able to play new games.

As for going online that should be fine as long as the games have been burn'ed right!

If you need more help head over to www.360mods.net there they will tell you anything you need but just dont ask about d/loading game they dont like them questions :P but ask... "How can i copy a game that i own" They will tell you np & when you d/load a game ull pick up from that guide on how to do it or just give me a pm :P

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Good Deal!

Chipped dosent mean chipped thow :001_tt2: all that has happend is the firmwear has been changed.

You should ask him what version of iXtreme is on it the l8test is 1.61 & has it had RROD & been fixed.

Find out who changed the firmwear & if a new version come's out that you can get it updated for a few ££ ( I charge people £15-£20 ) you need to keep it updated because if you dont at some point Microsoft will change the keys & you wont be able to play new games.

As for going online that should be fine as long as the games have been burn'ed right!
If you need more help head over to www.360mods.net there they will tell you anything you need but just dont ask about d/loading game they dont like them questions :P but ask... "How can i copy a game that i own" They will tell you np & when you d/load a game ull pick up from that guide on how to do it or just give me a pm :P

The console has already been banned from LIVE, along with about 500,000 more. So playing online is a problem obviously

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
How can you burn a disc right to stop you being banned? lol. Surely if this was true, there wouldn't be so many accounts banned?
not the burning that does it lol, the files that you put on the disk need to be stealthed so they dont show up as copies, i had 1.7 firmware on mine but i got a new 1 now so dont play it anymore lol if i went online with it id get banned straight away though because of the new update :( cba to have it reflashed tho seems pointless now :blink:

Legend Of Mir 2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2009
How can you burn a disc right to stop you being banned? lol. Surely if this was true, there wouldn't be so many accounts banned?

There are a few programs that allow you to put serial numbers on the disk as long as you have the right firmwear you dont get banned iv been playing LIVE for 2+years with a chipped 360, When Microsoft came out with the last big updated that changed the dashboard thats when a lot of people got banned but Hy i didn't.