Jamie
Treyc

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
That Jamie was alright, watched a few on YouTube, I don't watch the program though.

That bloke that sung I Don't Want To Talk About It was alright as well.

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
gays gays gays all of u are gays gays gays.

how have u nowt better to do than watch that peice of crap ???

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Piece of crap?

doubt Leona Lewis or Alexandra Burke will agree with you.

And whats with the flame?

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Can't remember his name but that black dude with the afro is pretty good, dont rate any of the groups at all.

ZoniStrife

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
Piece of crap?

doubt Leona Lewis or Alexandra Burke will agree with you.

And whats with the flame?

not a flame at all just tell u what i think

Leona Lewis went to the us not seen her since floped it. alexandra Burke lol whos that if they were that good they would all ready have got a contract.

cant belive how peoplecan sit there and watch people sing out off tune and off pitch

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Leona Lewis broke the US like that. Simon Cowell wont let her go on tour as she wont cope with all the stress.

Alexandra Burke singed a £3m US record deal with Epic Records and is releasing her Album this year.

Successful much?

How do I know this? because I watch this piece of crap.

Maybe if you stop playing games for an hour or two a day, you wont be proved wrong as much in the future.

Last edited:

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Im undecided atm but i hope then twins duo dont make it...so arrogant its unreal.

theres one of the girls that could go far and that group that got together after they were refused via solo performances are pretty good..and the guy with the affro is also very good..will be interesting to see the final 12 announced tonight.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Jamie should have went out and that curly haired black woman should have went through, her voice was just outstanding..

Also the same with those stupid Irish twins, they shouldn't have gone through... It should have been ProjectA.

My Top 3 in order = Daniel, Lloyd, Joe

Other favourites in order =
Stacey Soloman
Miss Fitz (or w/e they called, 3 girls got put together)
Lucie

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Alexandra Burke singed a £3m US record deal with Epic Records and is releasing her Album this year.

Successful much?
Who?

I've watched one or two episodes from this series, but only because my housemates are fans. Yet even they think Alexandra Burke is epic fail.... And didn't she ruin that Hallelujah? Sigh...
Leona Lewis can sing at least, but i still don't think she's as epic as people make out, people just buy her albums/singles because they feel like they 'know her' due to a lame reality tv programme.

The winners/competitors are usually the same every series. Fact is there's loads of talent out there that wouldn't want to enter x-factor, whether because they don't like the image or they know they'll be competing against the status quo. Either way that's a disappointment.

However i'd love to stand corrected this year, i did see a couple of alright entries on the first stages, but i bet they're gone already. In my opinion Lisa Mitchell is the best thing to come from a show like this, and she still only ended up like 5th on Australian pop idol about 4 years ago.
/Gand

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Jamie should have went out and that curly haired black woman should have went through, her voice was just outstanding..

Also the same with those stupid Irish twins, they shouldn't have gone through... It should have been ProjectA.

My Top 3 in order = Daniel, Lloyd, Joe

Other favourites in order =
Stacey Soloman
Miss Fitz (or w/e they called, 3 girls got put together)
Lucie

Miss Frank...quite like them too.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Alexandra Burke is shyte to be honest.

Leona was a great singer, agree with that. But Alexandra didnt deserve to win. i dont even watch it, watched some of last years, but not seen one this year.

But going back ot the guy who said if they was that good they'd already be signed up... not really.

theres millions of brilliant artists/bands out there that are better than whats out currently, but they wont know the best way about getting signed, or have anyone to guide them to fame. Atleast this program gives them that chance.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
its a shame simon cowell has been asked to be less harsh in his critiscm this year.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Its his fookin show. If it was me I'd tell who ever asked me to be less harsh to FO

compare last years show compared to this years, theres a major difference in what he says.

also it may be his show but its itv who show it live.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
compare last years show compared to this years, theres a major difference in what he says.

also it may be his show but its itv who show it live.

Plenty of shows will want X-Factor. If not, Simon is rich enough to make X-Factor Channel lol.