Xtreme Servers - TUROKEvO 1.9 Online 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
TUROKEvO 1.9 Online 24/7

Xtreme Servers Mir 2 Server - TUROKEvO

TUROKEvO Offers you:
Starting kit NPC to help get you on your feet
Pet npc to help players level up :)
Custom homezone
Most of the mobs have sounds, if you like to play with sound on
Over 40 places to hunt
Guilds limited to 7 members for more sabuk wars
4 Quests at the moment
Over 800 new items ingame
Holy Deva ingame as a drop, that bolts
Hair type changing
Gems and Orbs ingame
Marrage NPC
Human clones that ware your items
Game points system
Each side has an Ultimate boss, that you will need a strong group to kill
Bosses that you can solo annd bosses you will need a group for

The server itsself is hosted on a:
Xeon 3.06GHZ
1GB RAM
Dedicated 24mb down 1.3mb upload with static ip

The leveling system has much work done to it, to provide players with challenge.

Each sabuk wall has its own special features. For the guild holding sabuk wall on TUROK they gain access to a special kit just for them. For VerTex the holding guild gains access to half price clones and double experience for 1 hour that can be used once per day.

Last edited:

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
Hi can i ask how long this server has been up properly please? the current highest level. whether the items are low/med/high stat.

Thanks.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
hi i downloaded game but wen i try to install it gets to end of Extracting TUROKEVO 1.0 CLIENTFULL.msi then crashes is there anyway i can install without it crashin?

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
@themightyone there are 2 sides to the server. turok which is most popular is more of a med sata server, and vertex which is a high stat server. the highest level is 44 and it has been up arround a month.

@daneo when you say the installer crashes dose it just close? the installer has been tested on a very crap computer and can take 25 mins to extract.

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
Anon said:
@themightyone there are 2 sides to the server. turok which is most popular is more of a med sata server, and vertex which is a high stat server. the highest level is 44 and it has been up arround a month.

@daneo when you say the installer crashes dose it just close? the installer has been tested on a very crap computer and can take 25 mins to extract.

Great cheers bud....

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
LazyEyeFred said:
can u please post the exe here?
we dont use a patching process like most servers where players extract patches into a 1.9 client, since a large volume of players screwed that up we moved to an installer based system

if you want to get on without downloading 720MB get a 1.9 client then use patch 1.01 that will get you ingame, a bit limited if what you can see but ingame :D

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Anon said:
we dont use a patching process like most servers where players extract patches into a 1.9 client, since a large volume of players screwed that up we moved to an installer based system

if you want to get on without downloading 720MB get a 1.9 client then use patch 1.01 that will get you ingame, a bit limited if what you can see but ingame :D
reading is the best for of ataining information ;)

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
bump:

just to let people know there server has been online the whole time, we had problems with leos status sig but is now working fine :D

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
@daneo when you say the installer crashes dose it just close? the installer has been tested on a very crap computer and can take 25 mins to extract.[/quote]

no m8 the whole thing crashes when my nortans stopps scanning ive left for 3hours and it stays at same point and loads nothin so i have to press restart button

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
sounds like a security program is interfeering with the install process, i would say to disconect from the internet stop any security and antivirus progreems you have running and install it. failing that i really dont know, you're the only one with a problem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.