yo dudes and dudetts

smoochy boys on tour

Cel.

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 29, 2006
I keep getting this message on top of the forum :

Hello Cel.,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part LOMCN forums now!

So here i am to introduce myself

My name is George and im addicted to taost. I have 27 toasters in my house and a total of 107 loafs of bread

I kno it is a dangeorus addiction ,but im trying to stop it, so far i have taken away my toasters in my bathroom and closet. Its hard

But i like long walks on the beech with outer-space beeings, exotic talks about deodorant and the general chit chat of quantum physics, What about you?

/Cel.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Cel. said:
Unique Features coded by "The Sti Team"
i heard chlamydia is your head of coding.

and what muffinpie said as well.

get your filth out of my eyes and go beat one off over your toaster

Cel.

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 29, 2006
jasus Kud125 your funny did you make up that joke all by yourself, a medal is on its way to you!

****ing idiot

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Give him a break man, hes fcking new. Great community this place has.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
OI Mr 0 Post,

As a member with more than 1 post, we are allowed to insult and call you names such as, turtle neck, shít arse and even the unborn child of peewee hurman, so do us all a favour, take a hyke (with blaminator).

muaha

Cel.

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 29, 2006
jasus MentaL thats brillent(kidding) :P i really dont care, just annoyed that Kud always posts the utmost immature and ****test jokes in the world.

Prai im a long term viewer of this place, i know the cummonity, and i know the immature tits.

posting that was just a bit of late night amusement for me. was bored at 3:40 :P

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Cel. said:
jasus Kud125 your funny did you make up that joke all by yourself, a medal is on its way to you!

****ing idiot
i think you'll find it's spelt Jesus, and look at your original post before you think about calling someone an idiot. :)

and wow, i did make that joke up by myself, ONE WHOLE MEDAL FOR ME!?!?

well calling a coding team the "sti" team, you really are asking for it aren't you.

also...
Cel. said:
Kud always posts the utmost immature and ****test jokes in the world.
wow that sure is some knowledge you have there, i just wish i was aware of it as well, i want to know when i post these jokes!
Also if you're "apparently" new here, how would you know that i "always" post ****, immature jokes?

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
toxick i presume? since thats the only one which matches cel., you do realise its against the rules to have 2 accounts active at once?

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Cel. said:

Hello Cel.,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part LOMCN forums now!

My name is George and im addicted to taost. I have 27 toasters in my house and a total of 107 loafs of bread

I kno it is a dangeorus addiction ,but im trying to stop it, so far i have taken away my toasters in my bathroom and closet. Its hard

But i like long walks on the beech with outer-space beeings, exotic talks about deodorant and the general chit chat of quantum physics, What about you?

/Cel.

Hmmm ye really ok sure why not..... but do you realize your signature is too big?

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Cel. said:

Hello Cel.,

/Cel.

I took the liberty of highlighting 6 spelling mistakes in your post.

Cel. said:

****ing idiot

Jesus, not jasus.

Cel. said:
jasus MentaL thats brillent(kidding) :P i really dont care, just annoyed that Kud always posts the utmost immature and ****test jokes in the world.

Prai im a long term viewer of this place, i know the cummonity, and i know the immature tits.

posting that was just a bit of late night amusement for me. was bored at 3:40 :P

Utmost isn't spelt wrong, but the word useage in this sentence is incorrect, it should have just been most.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Does it really matter to you how he spells you know what he means by it

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
Hi Cel, welcome to my forum, I am the admin here.

Enjoy your stay.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
urbanfox said:
There's going to come a time in your life (when you turn 14) when you realize that spelling is important.

Its important to a certain degree.

Hell, i like to type well on a computer (or atleast try to) mainly because i can type fast and it doesn't change how fast i can write long paragraphs.

But this is not needed on forums such as these although it is good practise, aslong as people can understand you then common mistakes don't really matter

But on texts i am rather slow so i shorten words and start typing in text language. (Also i find writing texts very boring, why cant they just ring me?!?!)

/Tofas

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Tofas said:
Its important to a certain degree.

Hell, i like to type well on a computer (or atleast try to) mainly because i can type fast and it doesn't change how fast i can write long paragraphs.

But this is not needed on forums such as these although it is good practise, aslong as people can understand you then common mistakes don't really matter

But on texts i am rather slow so i shorten words and start typing in text language. (Also i find writing texts very boring, why cant they just ring me?!?!)

/Tofas

Oh dear, the amount of spelling and grammar mistakes in your post is just atrocious.

Of course it's needed. Why? Because everyone should write well, all the time. If you wrote well all the time, then you wouldn't feel the need to "turn it off" on forums. It also makes reading posts incredibly easier.