Zarloc v2 RETURNING

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
As requested by quite a few people through PM since it was shut down last year, so i have decided to start work fixing a few bugs in Zarloc v2.

My Zarloc.v3 project (With religion, jobs etc..) has been put on hold for many different reasons. One of which is i dont have enough time atm. Zarloc v2's bugs will take me not that much time.

Isnt this Zarloc v1?
Nope, most of the people who payed Zarloc played v2. Not many people here did play v1. It used frozen serverfiles and this is the thing which Leo kept going on about.

So whats going to change?
Not much from the original v2. Apart from lots more, challegning leveling areas. Something which people complained about was it got boring after level 44 or so.
I will also make some of the higher level areas harder, as they were quite easy before. And much more items for higher level people.
When it was last up, i didnt have much time to get it ready (Some people may remember DanCooTe reformatting his computer then stopped hosting, so i had to start zarloc all over again), so i was still making it when it was online. Making some areas not work, too many reboots, etc...
There will also not be a huge GM team. Last time there was 7 GM's, i have learnt from my mistake the hard way and this time theres only going to be 3.

Why did Zarloc go down
GM went gay/got hacked and gave out loads of items, HyperBraces (maxium stats) and everything like that. These items in the item.db will be replaced by candlereplica with 0 stats, so they will be worthless.
I have also learnt that i should do the items and check them over (i wasnt doing the items last time, reason the HyperBraces went into the db to begin with).

Expected Launch: Mid August.

anto135

Isnt this the server that u get put on diff islands for your class?

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
anto121 said:
Isnt this the server that u get put on diff islands for your class?
Read top bit.

Zarloc.v3 is on hold till better mir files come out (e.g. 1.5+). Im not going to use the current MirSQL as its still bugged and hasnt got all features.
This is the Zarloc where its like normal mir, just with higher stats a bit and more items etc.

bobthebuilder19

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2003
uk
i played zarloc when 1st came out YoYoYo i rekon it was a ace server wil look forward 2 it

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
You keeping old chars???, and i was 1 of those GM's hacked >_> "Onox" even tho every1 seems to think i just gave out items.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Jicaa said:
You keeping old chars???, and i was 1 of those GM's hacked >_> "Onox" even tho every1 seems to think i just gave out items.
Old char database is being kept.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
If that is so, i still have meh lvl 45 char AngryMan =/

By now i think i wont remember my password (or do i) o.0

evilwomann

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2004
and that mean i keep my lvl 44 or 45 cnt remember warr :D
its been so long i cnt remember the name i think its Evilwoman lol

Mikerowe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
ZARLOC OWNEd and 2 remind u i know the real owner/host Monty he wasnt hacked he gave gm powers 2 a friend who abused them !! but isit tru real chars From V1 is being kept if so COME ON BABYANGEL lol lvl 48 :D:D and Fallen Lord but i 4got account details 4 dat bah ill ask u wen it up !

FallenLord/BabyAngel

ps lol Who eva Remakin it add me 2 msn plzzzz !!! [email protected] !!

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Jicaa said:
How long now?? im eagerly awaiting its return
YoYoYo said:
Expected Launch: Mid August.

I am still missin the database file for magic. Im waiting for the host (Who kept the files safe for over a year now) to come on MSN and send them to me.

The launch may be held back a bit for several reasons, but it will launch in august.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Well, i was the 1 who made the Database for the magic :P, i might actually still have it

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
YoYoYo said:
GM went gay/got hacked and gave out loads of items, HyperBraces (maxium stats) and everything like that. These items in the item.db will be replaced by candlereplica with 0 stats, so they will be worthless.
I have also learnt that i should do the items and check them over (i wasnt doing the items last time, reason the HyperBraces went into the db to begin with).

U could prevent hacked GM's from making items and spawning mobs and just completely wrecking the server.

all u do is change EVERY GM command there is, thiss way if a GM does get hacked it will be completely useless to them cause they wouldn't be able to use it :P

and also u would be able to tell the difference a haacked GM or a Corrupt GM.

If it was a corrupt GM, then they would be able to spawn and make items, cause they would know the commands.

If it was a hacked GM, then they wouldn't be able to do anything :P

just a thought if u want this prevented from happenin again.

But there would be the problem with the GM's telling players the new commands lol

P.S
btw g/l with the server :P

Last edited:

lossomet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
so the question is....after all this time.....i played zarloc "the original"....will i get my dam lvl 46 back? = P

lossomet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
WEEEeeeEEeeeEEE
although at the end of the server's life i started pking n got killed by some gm n lost ALOT of my demon items = P ahh well shudnt b too hard to replce em

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
lossomet said:
WEEEeeeEEeeeEEE
although at the end of the server's life i started pking n got killed by some gm n lost ALOT of my demon items = P ahh well shudnt b too hard to replce em
Lol i remember that :P
And yeh, you should still have your wiz.

lossomet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
ahh cool YOYOYoi love u = P
although ivee moved on to much better games, like lineage etc but i think i can spare some time to have a mess with this server cos.... after all....it was like THE GREATEST SERVER ive played