Zelious ~ Reborn Of Torozor [BETA Stage 1 - 3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
just curious as to whether heroes will ingame? cause i hate them haha

I was thinking of allowing "Heroes" or known as "Slaves" to be ingame. But only allow "Fencing" to be available for the warrior Hero. So when people create heroes they'll choose the warrior Hero and get fencing for free. This could possibly work (Like slaves) because if I remember correctly they never had any spells. But they also couldn't level? So that'll be one advantage of leveling an hero If I do implant them :)

I'll do some sort of "poll" to see if people would like heroes to be in but only be restricted to Fencing. (They won't effect PVPs that much? Only knowing how to hit with there weapon and they would never be able to fight anyone in a 1 v 1 PVP.

But I'll do this poll this Sunday coming up or some't.

-Ash

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
yeh im kool with having heroes on but only with fencing, just like in the ragezone high rate days it was good especially when solo to break the grinding lol :) il give it a shot m8! not played in a while

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
any update guys ?? today or tomorrow bit confused :) time is it up also 4:05 pm here

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Is this the old Torozor?

If I remember correctly it had the ZT looking place where u eventually go to kill a boss that looks like a Crystal Spider....... YONKS ago. not sure if im talking crazy haha.

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
if im correct i think its a clone no exactly but most of it and its liek a revamp

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
It's the very same good old TOROZOR. Best server that has lived and now it's been RESURRECTED.

IP Address: 86.134.247.128

Hope you enjoy. :)

-Ash

Edit: I'll do an advertisement ASAP once everything has lift off.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
i knew id get this working just as i had to pick the mrs up! haha

stagg

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 28, 2008
My name is jeff

---------- Post Merged at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:08 PM ----------

is their a better way to download "data" as its gunna take hours??

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
cant seem to get it to work all downloaded and extracted , get a black screen with a thick grey border all the way around any ideas?
extracted twice now, could this error have anything t o do with it ?

\TORO\R.O.T.rar: Checksum error in Mir2Hero\CustomData\Mir3\object1c.wil. The file is corrupt

Last edited:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Please sort us a WORKING link to a decent client, ive downloading like 18 different things just to try get this client all together bit silly really, even the main link to the heros download is in about 18 different parts really shitty.

Carribean

I abused the reputation system, now I'm stuck with
Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
Any idea why I can't get on??

edit> redownloading now, hopefully sorts it

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Any idea why I can't get on??

Servers up and going with 10 Users. Have you got the latest .exe/ip?

And for the long downloads.. I'm not sure why that is.

Anyone recommend any other uploading sites that I could try mirror.?

-Ash

Click <Here> to get wav folder (Just replace it with what you currently have in your Wav folder.)

And Click <Here> to download the latest maps for "Leveling Caves".

Once my advert has been approved hopefully no one will get mixed clients. I did try upload "full" client but it only uploaded the Data folder and a few parts of the Maps/Wav. Could anyone possibly add a Mirror to full client? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.