Zenith Server 2.3 -Dedi Host- {Med/HighRate}

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
been in contact with dedi most of the day

they say everythings fine
yet ppl are getting connection closed
they r still there so emails r slowly getting through

i wanted to relase the server between 2-4pm not at night for the 1st time lol

but i guess ppl want it now so if they contact me.. at anytime tonight ill open server at that time

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
You are a bit of a nob tbh. Give the dude a chance. I've seen you put servers down before you know anything about them...

Looks a gd server for sure.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
my uncle was rushed into hospital on the 29th in spain i had to the book a flight there for the next day and tbh last thing i was thinking about was mir.

i got bk at 4am last night

and the servers is complete dedi is having problems setting ip up cnt seem to connect ppl they said itll be fixed sometime this week

he said could even be today depends when tech is in (he shoulda been there at 8am this morning but didint show up)

im sorry about what had happened but its been a bit mad for me past few days

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
Np man, don't let the ungreatful nubs get to ya. =p
Hope all is well with your Uncle.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
ok sorry about that post didnt know about ure uncle m8 hope hes well =) take as much time as u want

he sufford from a cardiac arresst and is still in hosptial... he keeps going in and out of the ICU docters cnt really tell us much without it sounding like B/S

any how more to the point

dedi is causing me jhassle and issue's b4 the server is even live ¬.¬.

theyv got 2 days or im changing... iv alrdy made the contact with the other dedi.. they r slightly slower speed but apparently better quality on the tech side.. solve porlbems quick etc...

ill let u all know as soon as i hear some news

apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.