Zidaraor Your time has come.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misticolu50

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2006
UnitedKingdom
Hello all welcome to Zidaraor Holley 3.55.

Welcome To Zidaraor
Server Experience : x50
Server Drop Rate : x2
Server Item Stats : Medium
Server GoldRate : x2

Zidaraor Map Features
ElronProvince
ElronProvince will be a new Province for high levels and will be linked up with caves what have strong monsters within it.
TowerOfKings
This will be linked up with ElronProvince and will be a cave for high levels ONLY.
MinesOfMoria
This will be linked up with ElronProvince and will be for the wealthy to enter ONLY.
HeroShip
This will also be linked up with ElronProvince and be a cave for high levels ONLY.
I have choosen not to add more maps as it would be less fun having nothing to look foward too in updates.

Zidaraor Items
There will be some new items but as i said above we dont want to spoil the updates.

Zidaraor Monsters
There will be all seasonal monsters adding to each cave at a special time in the year with the special items but there will also be monsters for all the new caves.

Zidaraor Spells
I have choosen to higher the spells to be leveled a bit so you get something to look forward to i.e level 5 bladestorm but they wont be silly high just right i would think.

Zidaraor Your time has come, the time to die of all other servers is apon us.

Please Register on our forum to keep updated and you should check regular every day.

Zidaraor Forum

Server Will be up some time during this month cant say when.​

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
Exellent server i would recemend this to any1 that has a good view of a good server and well sorted GM assistance

Misticolu50

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2006
UnitedKingdom
People can i just say once again please can you register up on forum it would be much easier for you and i.

Thanks
/Hawk

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
server sounds good shame that it is highrate :)

Misticolu50

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2006
UnitedKingdom
thanks and no just got name off top of my head. I think them names is pretty decent.

Thanks for your opinion.
/Hawk

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
lol i dont hink he was.

by the sounds this server is going to be very good but dont add too much stuff for high lvls add caves for low-med lvls say a 2-3floor cave and as floors get higher the mobs get harder

username

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2005
I won't sign up on your forum to find out information about a server that doesn't exist yet.

FaithLess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2004
cambridge
sounds very good server i cant wait... the forums are very well set up also loads of sections :) keep us posted

username

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2005
Btw everyone make sure you don't use the same passwords you use on other forums. You never know

Misticolu50

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 20, 2006
UnitedKingdom
Look username u can not find the users password out if you have EVER been a administrator on a vbulletin and for one do NOT come flamming this thread.

P.S Specs are good enough people have tested.

Thanks
/Hawk

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
well try not to fail the mir3 community try and keep this server up and not like a yo-yo(up10mins-down 30mins for "updates"-up for 2hr-down 1hr for updates)

this server could be one of the best if it manages to stay up longer than most others that last a week

FaithLess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2004
cambridge
well try not to fail the mir3 community try and keep this server up and not like a yo-yo(up10mins-down 30mins for "updates"-up for 2hr-down 1hr for updates)

this server could be one of the best if it manages to stay up longer than most others that last a week

agreed im looking for a decent rate server thats long term and fresh all the others have been around to long and i stand no chance of catchin up on levels

chippy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2005
the deep south
rndpro is ok at first but theres so many ppl high lvl and you get pk'd alot if sum1 wants the mob your trying to kill, but also its the balance often warrs are in favour and everyone picks them and taos/wizz are just useless

username

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2005
Look username u can not find the users password out if you have EVER been a administrator on a vbulletin and for one do NOT come flamming this thread.

P.S Specs are good enough people have tested.

Thanks
/Hawk

You can, you just don't know how. You can even if you're not an admin :mooned:. This is your server advertising thread I don't see why you don't give server specs in this thread. Are you simply advertising your forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.