Zion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zion-Servers

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Sheffield(S2)
We are getting there slowly, progrees has been set back several times due to an idiot called xelon messing around with the hardware.

Forum and web site are online but not full time due to not being on a dedicated line as of yet.

We are looking at september for when the server will go live.

Zion-Servers

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2006
Sheffield(S2)
Well been away for the weekend to find that my m8 and co-founder of Zion has uped and left.

Got back yesterday after having a good long weekend away to find that he has moved and taken everything with him. My servers(for which i built and paid for), all the server files(for which where 100% translated , hence why ive had a holiday)and hasnt even left me a forwarding address. Been trying him on his moby and all im getting is a dead line.

I think ive been well and truely f****d up the arse. All the hard work ive put into getting this server working and getting it ready for going live and this happens. So im sorry to say as of now the server is dead or untill a time comes when i can afford to get a new server for it and a dedicated high end line.

I will keep people posted if i have any news, but by the looks of things dont hold your hopes up.

I will be working on a new set of files once i get them and a server to run them off, but untill then i will be on hold.

Sorry for the inconvinece it may have caused.

Trivium

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 7, 2006
i know who hes on about.......this guy was knob....first he blew the hardware up and now this...zion mate why dont u let me join ya like previous agreed on?

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
that sucks please try to find him and kick his ass :(

Status
Not open for further replies.