Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
2 more warr skills, both attack skills.

2 Extra Bag slots.

Go crazy with Emoticons.

We think we can translate the interface now, hopfully it works and we don't have a crappy Chinese interface anymore, will be tested tonight.

120 Quests Translated.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Bloody hell you don't **** about do you lol

that second warrior skill on last post looks good.

I was up for over 24hours working on the server, i felt like i was going to die tbh, had my sleep now so am good for tonight :eek:.

@PureKill
I don't go near Mir sorry ;), but suppose i can ask around..

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Well we can now translate the interface, If you see somthing on the interface that don't make sense then i already know :).

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I see no SC on there oO? is it only Dc/Mc on this game then?
-Dan
Thats what i don't understand, With all the weapons you get on this game there should be more attributes.

You can only choose male or female when you start the game, then when you're in the game you choose your weapon and you do your stats up, when you level you get points to upgrade your stats.

Just give us a few days to work it all out and il let you know, am puzzled so far.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
{Pet system}
3 types of pets Fairy,Rabbit,Bear (May not be a bear but looks like it it).

Am not sure what abilities each pet gives but i know the rabbit goes by KungFu Rabbit so you may get a idea of that pet.

How to get the pet? Not got to that part yet.

You cannot trade pets, you have to adopt them, the person adopting has to be same lvl or highier then the pet, but the minium level to adopt is 30. People under 30 can obtain a Egg aka "Baby" am not sure what thats ability is either am afraid. The adopting has a system which am translating now so il update when i know.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Quests 50% completed
Client 65% completed
Map/Caves names 100% completed.

Found out.
{Upload Image}

I think this is a dumb feature but owell, if you go to a screenshot i have posted you will see a circle with your HP/MP and a picture in the middle of it in top left corner, well you can change that image to what you like, function in game which brings a browers up and will let you upload a personal picture to replace that image.

More updates soon.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Well not so good news here, I not seen lee in a few days, and i know he was developing that Flyff game, I don't think i can do this without his help, but i will continue anyway. If this fails then am giving up on Chinese games completly lol, think il go to mir 3 and see what i can do there, hope i don't have too tho ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.