Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

the server lacks so much content.

level 66 warrior i can solo everything in game apart from MK.

no group content.

no quests.

there needs to be a limit on what sets the GM is selling for cash because if people can just buy the best items all the time there is no point in playing.
iam sell the second kit and upto lvl 65 be4 rebirth and some pple do rebirth and catch u again u the server is easy for items and lvling u r on the best on char and u r not do any donate

---------- Post Merged at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:34 PM ----------

tomrrow is my weekend so i will update the game to add grp caves and some quests this is on my plan

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

iam sell the second kit and upto lvl 65 be4 rebirth and some pple do rebirth and catch u again u the server is easy for items and lvling u r on the best on char and u r not do any donate

i know i have one of the best warrior kits in game.

but for someone to donate for the same level and kit with no effort at all is off putting for anyone.

idk how you cant see this, i put the time in to get what i got why should it be gained for something as little as 30 GBP

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

In other words

stop selling the best kit in the game + top levels, it's unfair when people grind and u see an Arab higher than them within 1min

WhyYou

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014

anyway goodluck with ur game , ur game will dead if u leave tht ppl cheatin 'tweety,bangg,theone,subzer0,'

sort ur game bud .

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Put a gameshop in firestorm, with Exp pots, drop pots, maybe like X2 as its a high rate.. Torch / mounts etc with nice stats. Not full kits, full spells and @leveled to 65 for 35£.. Your sly to English aswell, i pmed you for mass poison " 15£ " Yet Egyptians get full spells, level 65, full kit for just 35£.. i wanted one spell.

Btw books translation is STILL not sorted, broke 5 Mass poison's now and 3 firestorms, vn1 getting boring now lol.

PS, Tweet + Subzer0 was just running through FW 1000 MPH at SW not even flinching from the start of steps to the door of Sw palace lmao.. Jesus this is getting bad i didn't even know cheat was bad for C# untill i came here.. i hurd rumors about 5h but jesus this is mental.

Last edited:

looking1

LOMCN Member
Jun 22, 2017

okay there is no donate any more at this time just i need update the whole game

loooooooooooooooooool at no more donate at this time , he just donated full Necrolight items 65 kit + BDClaw to Gloria + Scorpion .

its **** game anyway i wont play it anymore enjoy ur server. most ppl quited alrdy and u lost ur members and soon ur losing ur server cuz u never work @ur server most times we ask for gm ppl sayin hes at english cours so if u had no time to work in ur server why u just opend it ? , pvp is ****ed and balance char is ****ed everyone doin nice dmg to any one if im tao 55 i can hit nice dmg to tao 65 same with warriors and wizs plus that tao char is ****ed , cheating ppl never get a ban even subzer0 and mighty u banned them for a week then unbanned them after 3 days dno why mybe they paid u money to unban them why not lol , also we are bored from the mass donating ur doing to any one.

Last edited:

Remedi

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 2, 2017

loooooooooooooooooool at no more donate at this time , he just donated full Necrolight items 65 kit + BDClaw to Gloria + Scorpion .

its **** game anyway i wont play it anymore enjoy ur server. most ppl quited alrdy and u lost ur members and soon ur losing ur server cuz u never work @ur server most times we ask for gm ppl sayin hes at english cours so if u had no time to work in ur server why u just opend it ? , pvp is ****ed and balance char is ****ed everyone doin nice dmg to any one if im tao 55 i can hit nice dmg to tao 65 same with warriors and wizs plus that tao char is ****ed , cheating ppl never get a ban even subzer0 and mighty u banned them for a week then unbanned them after 3 days dno why mybe they paid u money to unban them why not lol , also we are bored from the mass donating ur doing to any one.

QQ Paki :':)beaten:

---------- Post Merged at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Tweet + Subzer0 was just running through FW 1000 MPH at SW not even flinching from the start of steps to the door of Sw palace lmao.. Jesus this is getting bad i didn't even know cheat was bad for C# untill i came here.. i hurd rumors about 5h but jesus this is mental.
Tweety SubZer0 ?!! OMG lol why u keep Cry and says cheats and leave KidPaki SFL Mighty MaiYing Gia etc etc.. ? what's ur guide for what u said nothing ? Tweety had never open cheat in any server Till now and he dont need it to open ... dont like dont play and Stop QQ !!

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

QQ Paki :':)beaten:

---------- Post Merged at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:21 AM ----------

Tweety SubZer0 ?!! OMG lol why u keep Cry and says cheats and leave KidPaki SFL Mighty MaiYing Gia etc etc.. ? what's ur guide for what u said nothing ? Tweety had never open cheat in any server Till now and he dont need it to open ... dont like dont play and Stop QQ !!

I've said many times SFL cheat and Kaiser.. KidPaki is ibby ive been playing with him for awhile now he doesn't cheat hes just decent with a good ping.

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa

yehh ive seen so many people cheating on here its no joke, sfl, bangg, vevo, theone, subzero n the list goes on lolol

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Firestorm; Can you get an Autopatcher please and make it everytime you update you have to update your client.exe or you get the wrong verison, from what i've found out all the cheaters on your server are using a moded.exe as you can use any EXE to get into the server, need to start using the tools #C team have given you to stop this **** or your server is going to die, i cba to log anymore along with loads of other people.

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005

Firestorm; Can you get an Autopatcher please and make it everytime you update you have to update your client.exe or you get the wrong verison, from what i've found out all the cheaters on your server are using a moded.exe as you can use any EXE to get into the server, need to start using the tools #C team have given you to stop this **** or your server is going to die, i cba to log anymore along with loads of other people.

For me its the lack of change to taos even though taos have been reporting the problems all week and there being numerous reboots.

Ontop of that bosslands still got foxes, that are stronger than bosses

Furthermore sabuk was a grief fest, murder for killing outside the palace and had people tting while psned n hitting archer to make people red ( you mass pop everything even in a non drop zone when red and die)

Im pretty much done waiting

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

For me its the lack of change to taos even though taos have been reporting the problems all week and there being numerous reboots.

Ontop of that bosslands still got foxes, that are stronger than bosses

Furthermore sabuk was a grief fest, murder for killing outside the palace and had people tting while psned n hitting archer to make people red ( you mass pop everything even in a non drop zone when red and die)

Im pretty much done waiting

Server is ran by an Arab who has no clue, give up. Like I did, cheats won't be resolved,

and GM had banned cheaters, but a source told me "Subzer0 begged GM irl to unban him... now look at him.. cheating again, screw the server it's just a quick cash cow like Mir revenge rofl, gm selling the best kit in game, top levels, top skills,

worst thing aboht it, they all live next to each other irl so always gnna be a problem with this server

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Gm should of just hosted the sever for his mate cause clearly 90% of the server are is pals.

Two arabs in guild chat yesterday said they are quitting the server due too issues with the GM irl known that much of your player base isn't good for a server.

His friends will always try get free/cheaper things from him using we a friends card.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

So annoying, yet another good server down the drain, with the balance of Taoist, Mob damage, Bosses damage, Few more bosses / Kits, Gameshop ( No item selling to friends ) this server could of been sweet untill Zircon pops up... Can hit 55+ user's with mostly just Arabic players online i've seen 5-6 English people join n quit in the last 2 days soon as they found out people can buy 65 with kit for 35£.

:( Shame so many Donation have been done really think wiping this and not selling kit would do a world of good but can't see the donaters accepting GG refund.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

So annoying, yet another good server down the drain, with the balance of Taoist, Mob damage, Bosses damage, Few more bosses / Kits, Gameshop ( No item selling to friends ) this server could of been sweet untill Zircon pops up... Can hit 55+ user's with mostly just Arabic players online i've seen 5-6 English people join n quit in the last 2 days soon as they found out people can buy 65 with kit for 35£.

:( Shame so many Donation have been done really think wiping this and not selling kit would do a world of good but can't see the donaters accepting GG refund.

Fujny thing, when he updated the game, brought in new Great paras , 66 kit, best wep in game + arm....

1 hour later u see half of the Arab guild in top kit rofl and all the new items

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

Was always going to be a donation heavy server with the amount of rich arabs in the Mir community , let alone a GM who's also Arabic and likely is best pals with them irl.

Dont know why people put so much effort into it

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Was always going to be a donation heavy server with the amount of rich arabs in the Mir community , let alone a GM who's also Arabic and likely is best pals with them irl.

the server was next to no effort every boss more or less was copy and paste drop file..

was just completely RNG

boss that i can 2 hit drops best in game
boss i cant kill drops the same thing

no balance with drops.

server could have been really good if donations didn't go OTT, the PvP was fun, until cheaters because more known then more and more seemed to use them.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

It's all Egyptians who play here, they are far from rich lol, e.g why you get 65 full kit and spell for 35£.

I don't really care that much about him selling kit but i wish he'd do it more fair like put package in Gameshop for a set price, not sell everything for 35£ to his mates then i pm him for 1 spell and 15£, although exp pots / mounts / torchs with high stats would be a lot better off than selling kits imo.