DRAGON Chronicle - 2.3+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
amateurs, been reading allot about this...... why not just backup the SQL db every so often..

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
all i can say is , if the server has a wipe this time then im sure they will lose alot of players as it has taken people a while to get what they have.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
all i can say is , if the server has a wipe this time then im sure they will lose alot of players as it has taken people a while to get what they have.
What ever they do i'll support em, i'll keep playing because it's a good server.. there is currently an event so it's not goin 2 be hard 2 make back items / lvls is it?

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
No but people have spent there time to level up get the items and gold they have it aint easy to get to level 40 you know , ur most probly a level 21 or someink and u dint take long to level alot of people said if there is another wipe then they would leave and GM's also said there will neva be another wipe again.

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
No but people have spent there time to level up get the items and gold they have it aint easy to get to level 40 you know , ur most probly a level 21 or someink and u dint take long to level alot of people said if there is another wipe then they would leave and GM's also said there will neva be another wipe again.
U'd only have 2 start again if you left and joined another server...

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
We are working on the server asap adding in some new stuff to compensate for the down-time more information will be posted. Keep your post about the server up/downtime here any spamming and i will just ban you.

This is pretty retarded, rather than fix the previous problems you got which is causing the server failure, rather compensate with a fix, your just going to add more junk and make it worse? come on now.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
U'd only have 2 start again if you left and joined another server...

well i dont think manny people will want to start playing DC again if there is a wipe because it is stupid , there adding new stuff to server when they should be fixing the problems they have atm abit of a lame excuse but still.

when is server going online.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I think they lied about the DDOS.. if you ping the server, it would reply.. thats a usual sign of lieing, just a heads up....

EDIT:

PS.. one of the people who works on the server told me that the reason it keeps going down is due to code errors, and claiming as DDOS.

Last edited:

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
the server was lagging loads (like a DoS attack) ... then every 1 lagged out.. when you tried 2 log in all the chars were messed up classes / levels...

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
sql / m2server error. not ddos... ddos effects the internet connection, nothing inside the pc.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I think they lied about the DDOS.. if you ping the server, it would reply.. thats a usual sign of lieing, just a heads up....

EDIT:

PS.. one of the people who works on the server told me that the reason it keeps going down is due to code errors, and claiming as DDOS.

Instead of coming on here to stir things up why dont u concentrate on your own server, or is this a way of boosting your own user count?

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
i dont know but there is gonna be a wipe so RaGEZONE might go big again with more players as DC well imo is getting rather lame with all the wipes and peoples hard work put into leveling getting items gold and spells

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
of course not, im not one for lies , besides..... im perfectly happy about future rz plans which is more than enough for me to try and "steal" users...

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
sql / m2server error. not ddos... ddos effects the internet connection, nothing inside the pc.

We dont store the character data in SQL we code our own server unlike other's using TD's release from your forum.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
We dont store the character data in SQL we code our own server unlike other's using TD's release from your forum.

DDOS doesnt effect the dbs, thus,, its called bad coding , thats the problem with a team of trigger happy coders, add the new stuff, impress the children, forget about the bugs..

Always bug test first xander, then you get my respect ^__^.. good luck non the less.

Fleshwerk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
N. Ireland
DDOS doesnt effect the dbs, thus,, its called bad coding , thats the problem with a team of trigger happy coders, add the new stuff, impress the children, forget about the bugs..

Always bug test first xander, then you get my respect ^__^.. good luck non the less.
go make a 2.3 server so i can play noob lol

this is the 2nd wipe and 3rd restart,

Spells are fkd up
Doors are not accessible even to the 1.5 doors like BDD/MTKr

Mob stats are fkd up,

Maybe they should of properly tested rather than just put it up to waste ppl's times.

After the 1st wipe they said there will be no future wipes, wats to say in another month there will be another wipe? ull only get new players, older players will just leave, ur refreshin ur players but soon all the new players wont come.