DRAGON Chronicle - 2.3+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England
So... its not back up yet?
I been at work for the last 6 hours and its not fixed... *sigh*
Ah well, hope you get it fixed soon...

Spyro

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Looks like GMD gone to bed =/ have to wait til 2moz .

Fleshwerk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
N. Ireland
there is a good indication there will be a wipe, this is the 2nd wipe in 6 weeks, if you want to join server imo u have a char item/level expectancy of around 1 month.

Soama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
well , no , the forums down and it says : server will be up shortly

may be a wipe , may not be

i doubt there will be tho

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
there is a good indication there will be a wipe, this is the 2nd wipe in 6 weeks, if you want to join server imo u have a char item/level expectancy of around 1 month.

The server was in beta. Most servers that go into beta test, end up having a wipe. If the server got wiped agian, fixed everything, am sure it want get wiped again.

alexcoope

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2006
i Really Hate The Fact That When Sumting Goes Wrong - They Shut Down Forums ..... Almost Like They Cant Deal With It...

mmmm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
do u ppl not read forums? hes allready posted theres no wipe...

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Most likely reason is because there so much spam on that forums, So they close it to stop it. They have to clean it all up remember.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
do u ppl not read forums? hes allready posted theres no wipe...

I said this so many times today.. The backup has messed up the same way the server has.. So he car't do anything, Only option is to wipe the server.

p.s don't make me repeat it again:agree:

alexcoope

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2006
I said this so many times today.. The backup has messed up the same way the server has.. So he car't do anything, Only option is to wipe the server.

p.s don't make me repeat it again:agree:

eat sh1t mmmmm.............

mmmm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
tell me your ingame name and we will see.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Shutting down the forums is a pathetic attempt at trying to control the spam, leaving players with no place to go to have a discussion about the server - often leading some onto other games, and so forth. Spam can easily be deleted once the servers up, and the ingame problems have been sorted - its only a 5minute job (if that).

They seem rather amateur in there approach to running a server, and pleasing the community.

Expect posting on this thread to be locked within the next 15-30 minutes, like last time.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Shutting down the forums is a pathetic attempt at trying to control the spam, leaving players with no place to go to have a discussion about the server - often leading some onto other games, and so forth. Spam can easily be deleted once the servers up, and the ingame problems have been sorted - its only a 5minute job (if that).

They seem rather amateur in there approach to running a server, and pleasing the community.

Expect posting on this thread to be locked within the next 15-30 minutes, like last time.

M8 if you go on that forum, its very hard to raed every post. Makeing new threads every 2mins about the same dam thing, Its really annoying.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
M8 if you go on that forum, its very hard to raed every post. Makeing new threads every 2mins about the same dam thing, Its really annoying.

No one forces you to read each and every thread, or to even make a reply on each and every thread. Its just a good way to keep the community together, talking about the server - whilst they can't play the server.

Any mess made can be cleaned, and any idiot posters can be banned.

alexcoope

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2006
No one forces you to read each and every thread, or to even make a reply on each and every thread. Its just a good way to keep the community together, talking about the server - whilst they can't play the server.

Any mess made can be cleaned, and any idiot posters can be banned.

i fully agree.. btw does any1 know whos mmmm DChron char is called?