Artificial DM2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Jamie does alot of work to the server aswell -.-, and he still seems to be dead ;o

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
It's not unstable, it's just down atm.. and they are getting a dedi box in less than 24 hours

/Chris

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Ooo LOMCN is back lol, well I've got to the point where the M2Server is spamming junk at me about MapQuests lala nil PEnvir lol. Just need to fix that then server should be ready to go

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
just got back from football... tottenham scum score 94:07.... so lame they played so shiz all game scored 2 goals from jack all and im annoyed

i wanna let me anger out with a football but considering iv got a broken toe.. ill need to take my anger out on a mino in pt so get server up =P

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Jicaa sorted out the m2server errors and everything is runing smoothly. He's just waiting for Wittin to come online to get the DBs and chars off him.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
if the server is unstable it will lose a lot of players

can you read?

and no, the server still has all its players, cause it's not a gimmick and people actually want to play it.

Hence why the server got sponsorship for a dedicated server.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
this servers great al;l u have to do is give it time... it could be one of the greatest

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Well i can't do anything until jamie gets online, so its still up as a mess about server lol

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Hey, sorry ive been away past week had some rl problems and also made it hard to get on as my pc broke.

Jicaa can u add me to msn please i got some updates and also need tele npc script to update it all.

/John

Edit: [email protected]

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
The server is back on 66.79.171.141, with your accounts and chars there

Fixed the problem restoring User_items + User_magic, its all back... enjoy

Last edited:

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Updating main post with the new info. Just to note, the server is now on a dedicated host, so now if you wanna DOS our server, you best find a half decent connection to attempt it from :p

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
More BG spawns were added tonight ^^

Now we have the following monsters spawning:

--------------
With Drops
--------------
Tongs
SnakeScorpion
EvilTongs
EvilSnake

--------------
Without Drops
--------------
VenomSpider
GangSpider
GreatSpider
LureSpider
SpiderBat
CrystalSpider
BigRat
ZumaGuardian
ZumaStatue
ZumaArcher
IncarnatedZT

Keep in mind our BG is slightly different to Euro's, we are working on the drops to the new spawning mobs.

Last edited:

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
cnt get ingame my chars dont appear
cnt create a char... this annoying =/

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Sorry back up, i've made some edits to the character database which may or may not solve a few db crashing errors.

Just need to sit and wait for a while to see if any errors occur still.

DarkOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 24, 2005
This server is so much fun.

if more people would take the time to pop over to www.shensation.com and try it out, i think it could be one of the best servers around!

leveling is not boring to do at all with the EXP scrolls.
Items and Gems are not rare, but not common either, with abit of persistance you will get what you want over time.
great hosting now its dedicated.

all around good server!

i know i will be playing for some time!