Artificial DM2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Yeah you guys really should give it a try, i've been doing this stuff for near 5 years now... and I don't think you'll find a server with as much staff and player dedication.

I know you all like the lv 100 in 10 mins servers, but this is a server that will be around for long time to come, you're best off getting in on it early. Unlike some of the already established servers I can say with quite a lot of confidence you will see this updating with the times constantly, as the team have a real passion for it and have done for the last 5 years!

swift

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
This server is great fun, any new players joining wouldent have a hard time catching up.
The Gm's are very active and the server is developing all the time, the amount of things that have changed since i started!

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
This server is great fun, any new players joining wouldent have a hard time catching up.
The Gm's are very active and the server is developing all the time, the amount of things that have changed since i started!
agree with this dude...

ppl please give it a try.. its absolutly brilliant and the gamemasters r so much fun :)

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
can you read?

and no, the server still has all its players, cause it's not a gimmick and people actually want to play it.

Hence why the server got sponsorship for a dedicated server.

Server is unstable mate, cant connect to it and looking at these posts a lot of other people cant connect either.

I can read, im just stating a fact that people will eventually give up playing an unstable server.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Server is unstable mate, cant connect to it and looking at these posts a lot of other people cant connect either.

I can read, im just stating a fact that people will eventually give up playing an unstable server.

Yeah that post was a while ago, things are better now as i free'd up some CPU usage through unused spawns.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003

lmfao, you really can't read can you.

the SERVER hasn't crashed yet, which was bought last week. only updates have delayed things.

when did you try and connect? you're full of **** "mate".

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
It's true, the server has been totally stable since being hosted on the dedicated box. Check the uptime in Leo's Stat Siggy in the first post of this thread. Things are always moving on with this server. We're also looking forward to an update later this week introducing some new hunting areas, and gameplay improvements. :)

mmmm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
constant reboots and another server were u have ES/WEB's as pets for a fee - all the servers wot r out atm r carbon copys of eachother. were did the originality go. weres the fun in having boss mobs as pets..

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Actually all the players were asking me for the reboot to enable crafting of ores obtained in mineral mines. I think your just moaning because you, and your pet got owned in BC, and then you moan that pets are too strong... Gimme a break.

I tell you what, you the first to moan that BC is too hard (which it can't be since it's the same as it was from 1.4 to 1.9, and now 2.3). And pets might be strong, but they are also expensive.

Anyhow it's people like you I'm glad wont be playing the server. We've now got a very good userbase, of which the majority are decent people i enjoy talking to and helping. You however are an exception, so take your moans elsewhere.

mmmm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
The server is just the same as all the others wot are out atm,only this server is easier becuase u can rent a ES/webs for a fee...weres the fun in that? pls tell me were the fun is in letting your pets lvl u?.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
The server is just the same as all the others wot are out atm,only this server is easier becuase u can rent a ES/webs for a fee...weres the fun in that? pls tell me were the fun is in letting your pets lvl u?.

Uhhh, you played this server for no more than 30mins, if you took the time to play the server then you'll realise that theres more to Artificial Mir2 than just pets. And I can assure you that it's not a copy of anyother server, because in the last 3years I've played no more than 3Mir2 servers (all for short term). I made this server to frankly be different from the last 2.3 server I played.

I know a few people who didn't even use pets to level up to level 35... And the fun is that you are in control of your pets. They're not invincible as you found out earlier, you was expecting to take your WG to BC and let it level you, however it was almost killed and you complained. Now your saying that pets are too strong...

I've got to be up for work at 3:30am tomorrow morning so I can't discuss this now, either play the server or don't, don't post a load of crap on my thread which you can't backup.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
MMMMMMMMMM sorry but u talk so much jiberish

im lvl 44 and havent used pets for lvling since 36+

white boars r helpful to solo bosses like wt so it can spam them and kill them

but after that they r just tanks to take mobs off ur bk

when ur 42 ES is gr8 .. its not got much dc.. but as lodz of ac which is fantastic for wizzards and warriors when they lure.

this server is fantastic only 1 problem... and that is that i have been in grps that have droped heaven sword and bladeofsorcery but no SwordOfWarGod =PPPPP i want it bad!!! lol

Berial

LOMCN n00bie
May 1, 2007
Its a pretty cool server, uptimes not a problem at all, I could leave my char afk all day and come back and just pick up. Reboots occasionally to add new content but hey you cant complain about that. When there are reboots you get compensated for any losses by the GM thats on with no probs. There are regular players and more and more people are starting to join daily.

The pets are just a helping hand to 40 imo they arent too weak or too strong.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Server is offline until Jicaa can import a working Mongen, which might be a while considering he's done nothing in about 4days.