Evolution MiR III

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
[glow2=black] Evolution MiR III [/glow2]​

Evolution is a new Mir3 server in the making. All other information will be made avalible on the forums once complete.​

The Servers rates are as follows:
Experiance Rate: x316
Gold Rate: x8
Drop Rate: x16

You can PK, do not complain to an adimn if you get PKed.

There are some new features like EnchantScrolls, KingsRoom Teleport Scrolls, Guild Battles, Snow Battles, PetEgg system and much more.

The server has level up rewards such as certain items when you reach certain levels (all automated).

Enchant Values:
You can only enchant an item to +20
Enchants from 1-4 have a 100% success rate.
Enchants from 4-20 have a 50% success rate.

New Items added, Some requirements:
Must own SabukWall to wear
Must own DesertMudWall to wear
Must be Rebirthed to wear +(Ranks)

Characters:
Stats per level has been increased.
Skill points required to level a skill have been lowered.

Maps
No new caves or leveling areas just yet.

Skills:
When you have got your skill to LvL 5 MAX like any other server.
Those players that still crave power at higher levels now have further options.
Level 60+ characters can learn Level 6 Skills!
Level 70+ characters can learn Level 7 Skills!

Integral Management :
I have changed the Integral system to use gamepoints, gamepoints can be obtained using gampoint scrolls, doing quests and completing tasks.

New Quests, Some may need to be done to gain rebirth.

Tasks, NPC's will give you tasks to complete with rewards.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
The title says it all tbh.. Change the III if i was you m8.

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Whats wrong with the III? MiR II and MiR III. Its up to me how I write three. How much of a stupid post was your post? .. Very.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
Whats wrong with the III? MiR II and MiR III. Its up to me how I write three. How much of a stupid post was your post? .. Very.

People will see the name and think, Wounder what happend to evo 1 and 2??? Oh they must gone down.. But this no.3 want so il play.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I see original alot in his post yet nothing seems it, false advertising is no good, and whats with calling your server same as another 1?

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Looks good accept try not to copy other server ideas? E.g. mine?

Actually the only Idea thats the same is increasing the stats on leveling. The other Idea/ideas were from sting and some other servers. I browsed through all server adverts and made a base server from the stuff people advertised then I'm going to add onto it.

Theres no point me making a server that dont have stuff other servers have got and people will say
"well that other server has that feature, I 'll go play that one"

So if I have all features from other server loads of my own they wont feel the need to leave and play another server because my server will have everything another server has but more.

And as for you saying you dont approve of me using "YOUR" server name, I don't see your server online thus its not "YOUR" server name. I didnt know there was another server called Evolution, I may well change it if its that much of a problem. Tho seeing as your server is not live I fail to see why i cant use it.

Last edited:

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
You have taken ideas from other servers and put them into yours, Why would people quit there server and come play yours when they have the same ideas? lol.. Make your own ideas up and you may intrest people.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
This is the persons first server, not 3rd or 4th. If anyone had sence they'd be more intrested in this.

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
The fact that its exp rate is so high will bring players in, I for one shall be playing it..

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
The fact that its exp rate is so high will bring players in, I for one shall be playing it..

your a sucker for high rate though, you always have been....

Right ive been reading this and i got 2 things to say....

1) Its far from unique infact all you have done its copy everyones server into your own so I ask you what have YOU done to the server that stands out more than others?

2) Using evo is wrong his may not be online but your still copying the name....just like all the ideas you copied too.....

If its still up in 3 months i might join but atm avenge is better.

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
your a sucker for high rate though, you always have been....

Right ive been reading this and i got 2 things to say....

1) Its far from unique infact all you have done its copy everyones server into your own so I ask you what have YOU done to the server that stands out more than others?

2) Using evo is wrong his may not be online but your still copying the name....just like all the ideas you copied too.....

If its still up in 3 months i might join but atm avenge is better.

Shame I'm not chlorr :)

Shared forum account

Status
Not open for further replies.