World Of Warcraft

smoochy boys on tour

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
So how many of you people actually play WoW?

I played retail got a level 60 draenei shaman, then quit. I'm now currently playing private servers.

Realm :-
On Retail :- Earthen Ring/Realm can't remember.
Private :- clanprovider. (blizz like server, did play a funserver for a while)

Awaiting the new expansion though i personally don't reckon it will be as good as TBC, it seems a bit smaller, also arn't they re locating the 60's dungeon where kel'thuzad is?

What's gonna be left there? Any ideas?

Post your opinions, and keep it flame minimum please.
-x-

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Give me your shaman, i'll get it 70 :O

I play 'retail', sometimes play funservers to check out specs, gear ect.

Overall I lurve it.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Retail, tried Private along time ago when it was majorly buggy (not sure about it now)

70 - Orc Warrior, Night Elf Priest, Gnome Warlock.

Many other chars from low to high inbetween, I've never played Druid, Mage or Paladin up to a high level (But I've researched all classes thoroughly)

Awesome game, infact the most addictive and quick to grasp game currently available =]

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Retail, tried Private along time ago when it was majorly buggy (not sure about it now)

70 - Orc Warrior, Night Elf Priest, Gnome Warlock.

Many other chars from low to high inbetween, I've never played Druid, Mage or Paladin up to a high level (But I've researched all classes thoroughly)

Awesome game, infact the most addictive and quick to grasp game currently available =]

Hell yeah, what server you on m8?

70 - Human Mage, Human Rogue, Night Elf Priest. (Lmao at last updated on priest! It's actually Holy now :P)

All on Chromaggus

I've played most classes high level, 'cept Paladin, Warrior or Warlock.

Last edited:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Ive had a 70 druid (with netherdrake) 70 warlock and 70 rogue, all horde. Alliance I had a 60 NE hunter.

The account with the Druid/Warlock/Hunter has now been given to someone else cos I quit, the account with the rogue on it is being kept just incase I ever want to go back.

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Cant really see the addiction of it tbh, tried it a few times...just didnt hit the spot.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I dont get this bit were you hit 70 and cant level no more doesnt that basically mean that char is now useless really as you cant progress any further?

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
I dont get this bit were you hit 70 and cant level no more doesnt that basically mean that char is now useless really as you cant progress any further?
The level cap is where all the fun begins (although lower levels are fun) but basically when you hit the cap 60, now 70, going to be 80. So much more opens up, gearing up, guild raids, Arena teams for the pvp, all that fun rep grinding etc, and aiming towards endgame which will take... along time :)

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
i got to lvl 30 n cudnt be botherd to pay no more paying a one of payment on a game isnt so bad but sucks having to pay every month

StevieLCFC

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 27, 2006
The Games sweet tbh i have a lvl 70 druid and a lvl 61 mage all on horde as horde own alliance any time and day

when u reach the lvl cap you still got quests comming out ya ears for double gold and good items still there's always getting your pvp set and epic flight mount and even then the netherdrake

alot more stuff to do that mir will ever have

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Thought you knew my train of thought a bit better than that, obviously not.

'Sarcasm' my love <3

I know, but a boring thing such as rep grinding should not be allowed to be used in sarcasm, it's just wrong ^^

clowie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
Stoke on Trent
Got a undead lv 70 warlock on al akir in a top arena team wow is a feeling if u dont got it or play it buy it lol woop it alot better then lom but its still where my heart is being the first propper mmo i played

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
i like it but i just started a new warlock that im trying out, currently have a level 61 gnome rogue called Squishy :]] meep advice on a warlock spec for max damage im not going to go demonology til 50+ :]

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
just recently started playing wow and its like wow its really good surprised at its quality in graphics, only level 8 or so and kinda addicted done several quests already. id give it a 8/10 so far. as im finding it a bit difficult to adjust to the movement and attacking.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Nearly have my 2nd 70 now, will be 1 horde and 1 alliance.

Both of them have **** gear tho lol