Buying Files

smoochy boys on tour

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Hello people let me introduce myself i am Kieran/GMSVCX.

i will be wanting to buy a set of the best files out with everything in them
like lvlme files completed or ones with ice cave jinchon and more etc
if the person is willing to sell them with a gm spot as i am hosting fulllength poss server with super como and 20mbline thats fine.
or if wants to sell all single thats fine
willing to pay 100pounds i think thats the going rate 4 latest files.

server is able to go up withing 3weeks

server advertisement of the hosting is in generalchat mir 2

add [email protected] to sell or pm me

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
why buy files? paying £100 for something that can be done in a few weeks anyway. and whats to stop people selling you their files, then hosting/giving out the files for free? lol.

if people were to sell you their files, £100 isnt much for the work some people put in it. there is no market for this, and hence i dont see how there can be a 'going rate'.

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
yer i was 1 of the 1st to buy a set of english 3.55 well when they was fresh and no download links round 70-100pounds.

i dunno then my friend is it poss you could tell me who the main maker is of the lvlme files so i can ask him or who will sell them who is good person.

do you no if you can buy these from a site or persons like 17ng or summets email addy as i carnt really remember it , is it poss there will be him or summets upcoming with buyable latest files then lvlme files?

Kieran/GMSVCX

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
You won't be getting your hands on anything for a £100. The old "Dragon Chronicle" files are for meteora and unleashed is going to be released anyway.

Your a dumbass if your paying for files lomcn has been providing free resources for god knows how long so stop being a nob.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
300 smackaz, u can have my files, ful modification rights, but obvious not the RZ brand name. The files would include

; my slave system
; maps
; official spawns
; official mob stats

remember, I am the only person (and the buyer of the files before hand) to have official mob stats and magic stats straight from official server db.

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
lol i offering 100quid ;p erm yer a 20mb conn full term low exp files would be the lvlme files or hero files as of top of ma head 100+to milo lol @ 300quid 2 sum1 i dont wanna buy them unless u say there the best files out and wanting a full term host all am good 4 atm tull i get the net in 2weeks willing to buy i was really asking the top few good makers of servers 4 this offer not ppl sayin am crazy or it would be all over . anyway post summets clearer dont spAm lol

shared/kieran plz dont flame!!

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
yer if u no a good offer when it appeard i new i would get better hight recomendation then a conn saving u 100 pound a year 4 160+ user count off ma head

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Shocking.

playing mir/****in around with files is one thing - but buying them is another

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
yer if u no a good offer when it appeard i new i would get better hight recomendation then a conn saving u 100 pound a year 4 160+ user count off ma head

As i said in your previous post, this 20mb connection your claiming to be getting, will infact have only a the most a 1mb upload speed, therfore good luck with a 160+ usercount. 100 at the very most.

If you want people to take you seriously, post some screens of these alleged computer specs and start talking with proper words rather than this jumbled nonsense your speaking at the moment.

EDIT: I see in another post your asking if your able to get a 100mb connection, this i guess means that you havent already ordered your 20mb connection your saying you will have in 2 weeks, you do realise you dont just call up a company and have it switched on there and then? I had a 3 week wait when i had my internet installed after calling them up to subscribe to them so are you infact waiting for 2 weeks before calling them to have your internet installed, or are you just lying to everyone about even getting the internet just to get yourself some attention and to try scam some files?

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i think we can all ignore posts by madone aka 'peppe'. we all know hes never going to have a server running.