Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, (Explain In post below)

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
could we have a runescape one that if anyone else playd the game it be gd to have one

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
I used to play it ages ago and sorta started the other week again lol...

I think ill get bored of it though. But i got some good guides, one to make upto 60k mining exp per hour. Also working bots.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
only thing rune scape was gd for was making rl money i could max a charr in a month or so ands sell for like 200-300 pounds lol

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Acoording to the Guiness book of world records gamers edition.

Runescape has 10million free accounts, and 1million paid accounts. Givign them a sum of 11million players.. i think we got a few fans.

WoW acoording to the same book has 9million ACTIVE subscribed accounts =D

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
sweet i have level 109 shady wants to get into it he sed but he dont wanna start fresh so if u want to he will play on ur account mate :)

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
some people own like 5 accounts , like me :P

sold my lvl 83 for a silkroad character yesterday

aint played rs in years though :/

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
yh my friends got a level 125 i think it is . hes been playing it very long time i even offerd to give him one of my steam accoutns with liek £200 of games on lol but he said no he likes rs

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Rofl **** off, RS was dire when it first came out...You're pretty much a tit for playing an mmorpg of that calibur, we're all tits for playing MMORPG's though. But RS rofl. Game mechanics were ****, it's a no skill game where 2 year olds just run about with a mouseclick.

Edit - WoW has more then 9 million active accounts now I believe.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
my mate has 138 account everything 99 worth over 4 grand he sed some1 offered him a car for his account that how bad runescape gets

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
would it be worth having a advise forums sub on runescape then maybe get some guides and stuff we upload and people who play join get a lomcn clan going maybe something like da.

If u say yes i will add poll and vote

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
ill give it a bash dont ave much time and wow= boring , mir= **** , so runescape mite keep me busy in lil time i have spare

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
I will Try To request with a mod for our own section which will have guides to 99 and things i will get from other players advise and more to help in game we will train in groups help every1 since lomcn is a Helping Advise and much more website this will be great to do. and i'll be happy to still with this progress. i will not rest untill us runescape people accomplish this aim on lomcn to have our own runescape Sub Forums

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Ok, My answer:

H311 NO!! ROFL!!! RUN3SC4P3?! lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
Simply. No......The game is a piece of "poop" that is coded by Jagex in Java..Lawl its the worst thought out crap ever. Full stop.

Oh, And if i did'nt make my answer clear..

My Answer Is = _.:>!NO!<:._

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Ur childish there no need in all that mite as well saved ur energy and just wrote no like a normal person not a baby

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
That didnt take energy, typing is like breathing to me cause im so much of a geek so... Doesnt really effect me. Well i am overreacting to the game cause thats what is deserves, i need to be overreactive so people walk away now before they are mentally scared for life and never want to touch the computer again.

ALMOST happened to me, but that aint gna happen ;) www.noobscape.com what isn't a real website is more amusing.

But hey, thats my opinion lawl

p.s a baby cant spell..let alone type ;o

Last edited: