• No, (Explain In post below)

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
lol i play RS i got a lvl 95 on there. full guthans amulet of fury and dragon gloves :D its good to play it but can get boreing as there aint rly much to do finger wise, not really much to think about its sort of click this mob and wach him kill it.

i do still go bk every now and agen an play for a few days.

is very well though out / most of my bros and sis play this game lol

i wud like to see a sub forum for stuff like guides on the skills to help out the people i know on the game. and also like people said they can sell there char on after so long of lvling it, this coudl help out ppl that host servers maybe?? some extra cash on the side for host forums website etc

Last edited:

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Guides don't need a sub forum ¬.¬ a sticky would do, RUNESCAPE is dire end of. Each to their own you may like it, but game wise it is ****.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
i wud like to see a sub forum for stuff like guides on the skills to help out the people i know on the game. and also like people said they can sell there char on after so long of lvling it, this coudl help out ppl that host servers maybe?? some extra cash on the side for host forums website etc

Yer help people with hosting things :)

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
lol i play RS i got a lvl 95 on there. full guthans amulet of fury and dragon gloves :D its good to play it but can get boreing as there aint rly much to do finger wise, not really much to think about its sort of click this mob and wach him kill it.

i do still go bk every now and agen an play for a few days.

is very well though out / most of my bros and sis play this game lol

I fail to see how playing runescape so much that you can make a decent profit from it will benefit your Mir server or what not with the lack of attention to it lol.

If you need cash and have alot of time on your hands, why not get a real job working at Tesco or something, which would benefit you experience wise, rather than sitting at a computer playing a game for cash which doesn't equal half you'd make at a real job. Not to mention the thought of putting that you play Runescape on your CV lol.

On the thought of having a sub section for Runescape.. I put a no in the pole because i think we already have a crap game thats very addictive... Mir, and yes i have been addicted to that, probably most on this forum has. Don't believe we need to help more people ruin their lives with even a worse game than Mir.

/Ash

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
ok tofas few nice things in there but it still worth having one coz others play it as well as mir as well

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
yer but i doubt any 1 wanted it at the time

now a few people want it

this games is actually ok if you have a decent kit and cash

080526194417dt3.png

080526194502mo4.png

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I voted.

NO.

At the end of the day runescape is made out of people still hitting puberty and peadophiles, why do we need a section for this?

GO TO THERE FORUMS NOT OURS.

Most of the rune-scape people are fags going "Money Plx" or "You give me £20 for this account" Seriously there like the people who stand around going "big issue" all day.

It's annoying.

Oh and did i add? it's rubbish.

/Rant over.

On another note a nice subforum for guides aint a bad idea i guess.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
I voted.

NO.

At the end of the day runescape is made out of people still hitting puberty and peadophiles, why do we need a section for this?

GO TO THERE FORUMS NOT OURS.

Most of the rune-scape people are fags going "Money Plx" or "You give me £20 for this account" Seriously there like the people who stand around going "big issue" all day.

It's annoying.

Oh and did i add? it's rubbish.

/Rant over.

On another note a nice subforum for guides aint a bad idea i guess.

your right about the immuture twats that play but other then that gameplay is actually alright cuz it doesnt only focus on killing mobs , you get to cook fish mine e.t.c