Cabal x500 Rate

smoochy boys on tour

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
Cabal x500 Rate [ClientLinksFixed]

Well If someone want to lvling very fast here's a nice server with awesome rates :) Play And Have Fun!

Cabal Wudijt

Server Rates:
500x exp
300x skills
90x gold
50x drop!

Patch to download:
http://down.wudijt.cn/wddlq.rar

Click this link and start to register:
Translated version of http://www.wudijt.cn/reg.asp (They changed the register website Fixed now)

IMPORTANT!
If when you gonna Select Server your loading bar wait so much press ESC and try again

If your client got problems Download this Client. The client is Full Updated only need to put the patch

Other Links:

Client Part 1
Client Part 2
Client Part 3
Client Part 4
Client Part 5
Client Part 6

GameGuard-Files who have Problems with GG:

GameGuard-Files Download

And last a nice Interface Modification (dont need it but its very nice)

Shinobi Interface Mod

And new one with Custom Cursors and Green Batle-Mode-Bar

Shinobi Custom Interface Mod

If Hunt 1 hour you can get 22 chaos lamp or more :)

Another Guide Thanks Sonic :)

1. Download Red Cabal Client

2. Install to anywhere you desire (e.g. "C:\Program Files\RedCabalOnlineClient")

3. Download Patch below to play Wudijt.

Wudijt
Mirror :
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
MediaFire

4. Extract to your to "C:\Program Files\RedCabalOnlineClient".

5. Create an account here

Firstly, enter the information you want to use.

Password MUST be within 6-16 characters. Box 2 is for your password and Box 3 is the confirmation of your password

For the last box, simply copy the number thats next to it, or make up a 6 digit number of your own
accountcreate1mf3.jpg

Possible Errors:
accounterrorzn2.jpg

If you receive this error, it means the ID you have chosen is taken.

Click OK and REFRESH the registration page, otherwise you will continue to get this error

When you have successfully found a free Username, you should see this message:
accountmadena2.jpg

This means you can now log in with that information

6. Open the game with "Cabal.exe"

WARNING!

Before you go any further, you MUST open the game, sign in and accept the user agreement.

If you add in the English patch (Link below) before accepting the user agreement, you won't be able to accept it and continue to log in, as you won't be able to see it to agree it (Since it's written in chinese)

7. English patch here

8. If when you gonna select server don't enter need to press ESC and re-login:
loadingbarvt2.jpg

9. Select Server information:
channelsbw9.jpg

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
This server don't work for some reason lol

You get into the game, and you get some weirdo error about GameGuard? (Can't really say what the errors referring too, as all the text is in squares lol)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
If it takes longer than 5 seconds to load into the server when you choose 1, press ESC and try again.

This could happen anywhere from 2 times to 10 times till it finally works lol

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
just get gameguard error once ingame, anyone know how to fix?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
cant even make the account. put the details in. and sends me back without the password's

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
This is how to connect to the 500x Rate Server (aka Wudijt), there are plenty of English speaking people, if not more than the amount of chinese people on here lol

But below is a link to the client (Download this with a download manager, will go a lot faster), a link to the Wudijt patch, so you connect to their server, a link to the registration page and of course a link to a patch, so that all quests and item information is in English :P

Mandatory Downloads! said:
1. Download Red Cabal Client

2. Install to anywhere you desire (e.g. "C:\Program Files\RedCabalOnlineClient")

3. Download Patch below to play Wudijt.

Wudijt
Mirror :
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
MediaFire

4. Extract to your to "C:\Program Files\RedCabalOnlineClient".

5. Create an account here

Firstly, enter the information you want to use.

Password MUST be within 6-16 characters. Box 2 is for your password and Box 3 is the confirmation of your password

For the last box, simply copy the number thats next to it, or make up a 6 digit number of your own
accountcreate1mf3.jpg

Possible Errors:
accounterrorzn2.jpg

If you receive this error, it means the ID you have chosen is taken.

Click OK and REFRESH the registration page, otherwise you will continue to get this error

When you have successfully found a free Username, you should see this message:
accountmadena2.jpg

This means you can now log in with that information

6. Open the game with "Cabal.exe"

WARNING!
Before you go any further, you MUST open the game, sign in and accept the user agreement.

If you add in the English patch (Link below) before accepting the user agreement, you won't be able to accept it and continue to log in, as you won't be able to see it to agree it (Since it's written in chinese)

7. English patch here

Optional Downloads! said:
1. Interface download here by Shinobi

Sorry, was given faulse information. This is literally just an interace, the screenshot below is from an English Cabal Server. It simply just gives you a different look, it doesn't translate any of the text that's on the interface (Meaning it will still show some chinese text on the interface, e.g. Class names, character stats, country information etc), BUT the rest is English :P

Edit: Just took a screenshot of it myself, this is what it looks like ingame on the Chinese server.

What you can see is all that is in chinese, everything else is English

37292723rh4.jpg

Extra Information! said:
1. Channel Information

channelsbw9.jpg

2. Known log in problems (This can happen from once to twenty times, just keep trying, you will get in eventually)

P.S: This is the same on any private server, it's not specific to this one

loadingbarvt2.jpg

3. Little screenshot of the high drop rates of this server, this was collected in about an hour of gameplay (Each selling for 750K), the leveling and skilling is no different.

You could reach max level pretty fast, depending how much you play it and reach max skill level in under a day (It's literally 1 Point every Skill/Spell Cast untill you max out)

Rate:
500x exp
300x skills
90x gold
50x drop

insanedrop2wb5.jpg

4. Server has free usage of all premium services

(e.g. Use of skilling dummies, area warping and extra bag and storage space)

Don't forget, this is a Chinese server, they are known for their craziness. So if you don't like crazy, then simply don't download any of this stuff (Except for the interface, you can use that in any server lol)

Hope this guide has helped you lot lol

If you would like anymore information, just ask and i will post it for you

EDIT:
Some more information i forgot to give you guys.

If for some un-known reason, you lag like some crazy biatch (As in you attacking, and the mob dies 2 minutes later) simply close the game, and re-open it.

This server doesn't actually lag, it's simply a bug that a simple restart will fix for you.

People from many countries haven't reported any lag problems (I'm from the UK, and i don't lag at all)

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I started a guild called LOMCN, so if you wanna join it, just PM PottsyWA :P

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
has any one had snake application error.

ps dose any one know if it runs ok on vista

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
My client download is on 91%. I won't be on tonight as getting abit late. Tomorrow evening is my sons christening so not tomorrow night.
Maybe be on tomorrow morning or monday night after work.​

I'm on vista so fingers crossed lol

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
ok ive sorted out the snake problem however now i click the game it loads up to the first screen black screen with cabal in the middle and a small circle at the top with circlesa going around that shows that its loading but then the game just closes itself down

any ideas?

thank you

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Allowed client / ports through your firewall? I know every programme i first install . . . my firewall likes to mess about with it.