Cabal x500 Rate

Join Discord

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
ok ive sorted out the snake problem however now i click the game it loads up to the first screen black screen with cabal in the middle and a small circle at the top with circlesa going around that shows that its loading but then the game just closes itself down

any ideas?

thank you

Your using an English client, it should have "Cabal" in the middle of the screen, with a small bit of chinese text right underneath it (Guessing that also means Cabal lol)

I know the client i posted is slow, but thats cause its coming from china lol, i don't know of any other links

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Same here lol. If you open your game and minimise, or a pop up should say 'allow this programme' 'yes' or 'no' . . . along those lines. If not you have to go into your firewall settings and manually allow the programme. If that is the problem.

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
thats a screenshot of the loading screen but thats all i get then it closes it self

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Ah ok, I'm following the guide on the first page. Trying to make account before download / install english patch but lost lol.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
has any one had snake application error.

ps dose any one know if it runs ok on vista

Runs on Vista fine, i'm using Vista 64-bit

thats a screenshot of the loading screen but thats all i get then it closes it self

As i said, that's the English Client lol.

Download the link i provided.

The Revolution to action should be written in chinese

P.S: Updated the account creation screenshots, should be a lot easier to follow

Ah ok, I'm following the guide on the first page. Trying to make account before download / install english patch but lost lol.

Basically what i meant is.

Download the client (Step 1)
Download the Wudijt patch to connect to the server (Step 3)
Register an account with Wudijt (Step 5)
Download the English Patch (Step 7)

Download the Shinobi interface (Optional Download)

THEN

Do the following...

Install the Red Cabal Client to your desired location
Extract the Wudijt patch to the correct place where you install the Red Cabal Client
Open the game with "Cabal.exe"

Log-in with your account details you made
Scroll to the bottom of the User Agreement and click the LEFT button when it lights up

THEN

ONLY when you have done the above, do you add in the English patch, this is because the English patch causes the User Agreement page to break, and if you don't accept the User Agreement, you can't enter your account

Let me know if you understand now lol

Last edited:

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
What channel do you play?

Here we go lol. I got on to what channel you choose. Got some sort of error. Started back up game and getting this after type in ID and PASS. Any idea?

Last edited:

fireatwill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2007
england
thank you i shall try again tomorrow as its gone midnight now

when my step sis tryed your download it had no size or estimatedtime, can you give me a rough idea of how long it may take, thank you

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
What channel do you play?

Here we go lol. I got on to what channel you choose. Got some sort of error. Started back up game and getting this after type in ID and PASS. Any idea?

Just click the left button and it will attempt to log you in again, it just means you failed to gain access to the server. I only recently started getting this error myself, so it must be server side

I usually stick with Channel 2, but i go to Channel 1 when i want to buy something from people (Since it's the Trade Channel lol). But it doesn't matter which Channel you create your character on, it's selectable on any Channel, since its within the same server

Thought i would take a screenshot of my storage lol.

These are all upgrade cores, upgrades your items, +1 +2 +3 etc, got Page 1 and 2 of my storage full of them (Except for the Blue 1s)
droprateshe5.jpg

Last edited:

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
any one got a link to reb cabal client the first one seems to be down

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
OoOOOPsss Server with high rates english closed please admin remove this reply

Last edited:

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
darkkiller the the part downloads on your fist post do i need to download all of them or just one.

darkkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 5, 2007
darkkiller the the part downloads on your fist post do i need to download all of them or just one.

You need to download all parts , sorry if the links are much I know but I don't find anyother Links , because links from filefront died. :S:mad:

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
i have got one part downloaded but now it wont let me download any of the oter parts. if you have the install exe could you upload that.

off topic filefronts all ways like that lol

eatyoualive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2008
your link was not working so i got the redcabal client from a different private server and it only tuck an hour to downloaded it plus its a .rar.