LegendServer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Well try having 30+ in this map and feel the lag :|

Was tested b4 on oldskool 2.3 and was pretty lagging,

Might be lagging on 2.3 only i have no clue,

Also 3x exp! go high rate :P

Good luck.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Same, LowRates are **** they dont take off they get stuck with 5-10 users :/ look @ Dragon for example its never really taken off, do a high rate and you would attract more players.

Even high rates don't supply a large userbase, you'd get 40-50 players max. Which compared with OldSkool which your undoubtedly comparing it too isn't much - the reason OS has such a high user count is because of the large amount of foreign users and the option to buy your way through the game.

A stable low rate which had an abundance of features would gradually build a steady userbase. If it was fairly easy to reach 43 like on euro then became more of a grind it would be good. Only if each level provided a variety of reasons to level for, such as items, quests, hunting areas, pets and so forth. If its easy to reach the most basic 'high level' then users may stick around to continue further, when the hard work needs to go into getting further. With OS its easy, easy, easy. No challenge. Gets boring, okay just recently they've introduced more to level for, but even that is being accomplished within a week or so of introducing. Balance.

Good luck, though that map is fugly.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Same, LowRates are **** they dont take off they get stuck with 5-10 users :/ look @ Dragon for example its never really taken off, do a high rate and you would attract more players.

Lol, how wrong you are. Do some research before making ignorant posts.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Lol, how wrong you are. Do some research before making ignorant posts.
Do research? ive played private servers for like 5 years now so when it comes to researching i dont need to do any, i know straight up low rates get **** user counts and never take off.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Do research? ive played private servers for like 5 years now so when it comes to researching i dont need to do any, i know straight up low rates get **** user counts and never take off.

lol an even more ignorant post, congratulations.

History and evidence proves your theory very wrong.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008

so how many users does dragon have exactly? and be honest not some made up number....

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Theres never been a low rate have over 100 users, so ur wrong, all the high user records and "best servers" have been high rate, so ye.. good 1.

he prob knows more about mir than u do

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
WeOwn was quite low rate compared to these days servers :P

Dont like the map at all. I think they should have never been put into mir.
Good luck nonetheless.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
wut you guys think about this dragon i kinda like it adds color!

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
you're right :) but that was until ppl like bon and stupid svrs like him to infest mir world :(

Atleast he has a stupid server "LIVE" unlike yourself.

@ Iceman

The Dragon has been around a very long time, but does sort of blend with that map, but your character looks out of place tbh.

GOMEEE

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
why does servers always have to be about user count lol...

its down to the maker of the server how they want to do it... servers are about givin people enjoyment not about who has the highest user count... if you dont like low rates dont comment... dont play... dont even accnolege(i know my spellin is crap :p) them if you dont want to... but end of the day if some1 wants to make a low rate server for people to play then thats there choice.. not anyone elses..

on topic... i gotta agree with trans... dragon fits the map, but char looks out of place.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
dragon looks half decent, but the map hurts my eyes!!! the cartoon effect just insnt mir at all >< Lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Theres never been a low rate have over 100 users, so ur wrong, all the high user records and "best servers" have been high rate, so ye.. good 1.

he prob knows more about mir than u do

Wrong again. Seriously, if you don't know what you're talking about why bother posting?

Silent said:
so how many users does dragon have exactly? and be honest not some made up number....

I wasn't talking about Dragon I was talking in general, however it does get quite a good usercount tbh. Seen 40 odd before.
All you have to do is look at one of the server count threads here on LOMCN.

Last edited:

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Wrong again. Seriously, if you don't know what you're talking about why bother posting?

I wasn't talking about Dragon I was talking in general, however it does get quite a good usercount tbh. Seen 40 odd before.

and thats average? os gets that off peak and double that on peak, so why your slagging it down when dagon is below par with it, i will never know...and before you say it no im not kissing bons ass, fact of the matter is os is better than dragon and im pretty sure legend wll be too...although exp rate is too low for me, but gl with it.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004

can check how high they get on my site :)

dragon -
Most Users Online since [13 March 2009]: 20